IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Forgot to post this yesterday:

Shot 40 w/ no woods. Played from ladies tees and couldn't putt to save my life.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Shot my new lowest score of 83...I hit every green in 2 except for 2 of the par 5's and I counted my putts on the front 9 and I had 36...I didn't even write the putts down on the back nine, but I think it may have been a little better.

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 8.5 stiff V2 shaft
Woods: IDrive 3 & 5 square (Callaway Clone)
Irons: Callaway X Forged 3-PW w/Rifle 5.5
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 2009 spin milled 52 degree Adams 60 degree
Putter: Maxfli BlackMax TwoBag: Nike Sasquatch Tour Stand BagBall: Whatever is in my bag that day

Shot an 84 at my local course. I can shoot a 41-42 every now and then on 9 holes, but shooting an 84 on a full 18 I am very happy with. (my handicap after this round went from 16.8 to 15.5...yay!)

-JR

Played a course I've never played before today (Legends Course @ Diablo Grande) and shot 75 (+3) from the blacks.

Hit one in the drink on a relatively easy par 3 and shanked one OB trying to go for a par 5 in two. Also missed a couple of 4 footers for par on the last 2 holes. Oher than that, I was pretty pleased.

Course was awesome. If there's anyone from the Bay Area on here, I highly recommend it. It's in the middle of nowhere and pretty much had the course to ourselves (only saw one other group all day).

GREAT layout and the greens were the truest I've putted in years. I'll definitely be back.
Driver: Nakashima HTEC 440cc 10.5* w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki X73
3 Wood: 909F3 15* w/Fujikura Pro-95 X-Stiff
Hybrid: Nakashima 2 iron 19* w/ KBS Tour shaft 6.5
Irons 3-PW: 690.MB w/ KBS Tour Shafts 6.5
Wedges: Black Nickel Spin Milled 56.11* & 60.04* w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel Wedge ShaftsPutter: Pro...

shot a 10 over on 9 holes with my dads titleist 755's for the first time using them..... made 3 pars and chipped with 7 iron that would of went in for my first birdie if the flag wasent in and it was on the longest par 5..... but tapped in for par is always good..... but that chip shot made my whole day. even though it dident go in ...... my handicap would go alot lower if i could just get my putting halfway decent

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Played 9 today and shot a 37, but one of my usual playing partners had a high school match today at the hardest course around where I live. He shot a 39, but one of the kids he played with from another county shot a 29. This kid is a junior and is going to play at Vanderbilt. Pretty amazing

In My Bag:

L5V 9.5*
X-Hot 3W
3H HybridIrons: Soon to Come X-Tour Forged 52* 56* 60* Wedges Detour 1

played the best front nine of my life. 38 with 6 pars and a birdie with 12 putts.

proceeded to shoot 49 on the back for a smooth 87

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

After about 3 weeks of miserable scores and catastrophic inconsistency I shot my best ever 18 hole round (by a longshot) with two very consistent sides: a 45 on the front and a 46 on the back!

I'm so stoked.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

2-day Tourney
Yesterday played Classic Golf Club in Puyallup, WA. Shot 80 net 67. Won first, 1 stoke from second place that shot 85 net 68.
Today played The Home Course in Dupont, WA. Shot 78 net 65. Won second to the first placer that shot 81 net 63. Same sandbagger. The next round is our last for the year and we are tied in points. Wonder how long this guy can play in the low 80's with a 17 handicap. Might have to Restrict him next year.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

80. Two doubles. Hit OB once. Bogeyed last two holes while overthinking a couple of shots. Driving is better but not all the way there yet. Disappointing. There's no reason I should be shooting any more than 76 or 77. Dumb mistakes. If I could ever eliminate them......

Didn't keep score, played 14 holes, Used a 4 iron on almost every hole to try my new irons.

All I know is that I got back to back birdies. Irons are amazing.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i shot 8 over on 9. and i had two doubles and 2 3 puts. i easily could have shot 6 under if i didnt catch a couple bad breaks with having to chip out from trees. oh well though

Burner 9.5 '09/905R 9.5 V2 HL
906F2 15 75g NV Stiff
735 3 - PW S300
MP R 52.07, 58.12 S300
Original Karsten B60 Hoofer 2

shot a 10 yesterday on 9 holes and shot a 11 today on 9 holes thru 5 holes and was playing a 4 untill i started over thinking shit and messed up and played a 11..... still happy though

90 at Dunwoodie. Played some really bad golf, but birdied 2 holes on the front 9 (both short par 4's, drove the green and two-putted).

Just kept nuking my irons (hit an 8 iron 158 when I usually hit it 138, and a 7 iron 170 when I usually hit it 150) and kept getting in trouble.

Oh yeah, that hurricane kinda messed play up a lot.

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

Fired a personal best of 81 since i started back playing regularly. 4 birdies and a 10. A freaking 8 and I would have broken 80.

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

played today 9 holes and wound up getting 3 pars but played a 13 over.... not my best round my irons were dead on just my putting was horrid