IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played in a bestball tournament today for my work to raise money for childrens miracle network,

we raised over 8000 today thats great

but my team shot a 64 69.3/122

9 birdies, 8 pars, 1 double bogey(first hole of day)

came in 5th place winnings score was freakin 55

but i had some awesome drives today, chipped one in the cup from 20 yards out that was awesome, one of my buddies in my group got a closest to the pin 9 inches, won a pretty nice cordless drill lol, random

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Played in the rain in Dallas yesterday before Ike passed through. Shot an 83 with a sweet snowman to end the day. The wind had picked up, and my hands were wet. Didn't mind it too much - been playing too well lately and my index needs to get more realistic!

Took a couple holes to get the driver going, after that hit it great. Still trying to get super confident with the driver and today was a step in the right direction. Anyway, front 9, had a dumb bogey on 5 which should be a decently easy birdie hole. Very disappointing double bogey on 8 after I hit a 3 iron OB and finished with a bogey on 9 with a 3 putt for 5 over 40. Got this turned around on the back, wind really picked up hard gusts started off 10 with a bogey pars on 11-15, birdie on 16, bogey 17 and birdie 18 to shoot even 36 on the back. 18 hole total 5 over 76. If I could just get it together on the front. Oh well......
adidas.gif AG Tour Staff Bag
taylormade.gif R9 9.5*/15*
titleist.gif ZM Forged 2-P

taylormade.gif XFT Wedges 54*/60*
taylormade.gif Corza Ghost

Shot an 82 yesterday at my home course http://bloomingdalegolf.com/ .

The greens had recently been aerified, and I had a real bad round putting. I had 38 putts which is 6 more than my average. I hit the ball real well and really thought I could have broken 80 if the greens were normal. Breaking 80 on this course is one of my remaining goals this season. Oh well, there's a lot more golf still left this year.

In my bag:

Driver: r7 460 9.5° Stiff
3 Wood: r7 Draw
5 Wood: r7 Draw Irons 4-AW: r7 CGB Wedge: rac Satin 54° Wedge: rac Satin 60° Putter: Daytona Sport 1 34" Ball: DT solo or NXT

Played pretty well this weekend considering I hadn't touched a club in a few weeks (painting the interior of my house...).

The greens were just punched about a week prior so they were quite bumpy. Started off the back nine and shot a cool 73 at the Golf Club at Fernley . I'll take it.

Next big event to prepare for: The Kelly Cup. Ryder Cup type competition between Fernley and Fallon. Super fun. Can't wait!

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Once again today, slow start on the front, couple iffy holes for a 41 before going low on the back 2 under 34 for a total 75.
adidas.gif AG Tour Staff Bag
taylormade.gif R9 9.5*/15*
titleist.gif ZM Forged 2-P

taylormade.gif XFT Wedges 54*/60*
taylormade.gif Corza Ghost

Shot a 49, My putting and chipping was great, I even made a 30 foot putt to save par! But, my drives were slicing everywhere and I was judging my irons wrong. I over shot the green about 3 times.

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

Today I was able to squeeze in a quick 9 after closing the shop. Shot a really solid 3 under, 32. Started off eagleing the par 5 10th, then birdieing the driveable par 4 11th. Didn't capitalize on the super easy par 5 13th though, only got a par. But made a quality putt on the par 3 16th for birdie. Missed one green, and missed the par putt, doofus. Each other hole I had no more than 10 feet for birdie. Missed those too. But felt much better, after taking a little time off from golf after shotting 12 over on Friday. Yeah, 12 over... at my home course...

Next big event to prepare for: The Kelly Cup. Ryder Cup type competition between Fernley and Fallon. Super fun. Can't wait!

That sounds fun. We have a member at my club that has a true Euro vs. US Ryder Cup style event he plans in every year. Last year the event was held at a course in Paris. This year they are in the States and off to some course near Chicago.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I'm a 29.3 HI golfer and usually shoot around 107. I was in the final for our club's match play championship and I got steamrolled by a guy who I gave three strokes to. He was on fire. I played about average and didn't have a chance. He shot 100 to my 110 (for reference) and he took me out 4 and 3.

That was last week. Yesterday, I decided to shake it off and go play after lunch. I don't know what happened, exactly, but I shot an 88, with a 40 on the front 9. I need to find out what that was all about.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Shot an 8 over 80 last night. Was pretty good outside of two doubles (one after being allowed to play through....I always rush to get ahead when that happens). So....two doubles, 4 bogeys and the rest were pars....not a single bird.

• Administrator
77 at Lake View . Keeping your head down is stupid, stupid advice, btw.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

An embarrasing 93 (+23). And I parred the first too, I never par the first its the #3 index!

My form is very bad at the minuite. *is sad*
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Bought a new 56* Vokey today from my clubhouse today, so I got in some practice with it this afternoon. Shot a disappointing 40, with a dub on the last hole. I was so happy with golf! (but I really love that wedge)

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

I have had no time to practice in the past few weeks, less time to actually play and even less time to contribute a few posts to the forum. However, I stole a couple of hours late this afternoon to play a round.

I shot 40 on the back nine (including a snowman and a birdie), 42 on the front. The 82 ties my low round for the year. After my last two rounds of 99 and 90, I was ecstatic that I had returned to the play I enjoyed in July and August.

Most of all, I enjoyed smelling the grass.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

got out for 9 holes last night. I only hit 4 fairways, but hit 8 GIR and shot +1. Putting was ok but nothing special. I two putted every green but the misses were close and the stroke was smooth so I'm not going to run out and change anything at this point.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Good place for my first post... played 9 this morning. 5 pars, 1 birdie, and 3 absolutely-terrible-holes (triple, double, triple - not that I don't get those sort of scores often, but the way I did it was terrible) all caused by the same problem, which I will ask about once I get posting privileges :). So, a 42 (par 35). A decent score for me even with the terrible shots, and, as always, golf is great!

- Frank