Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I shot an 85 on Saturday at Riverpines in Alpharetta, GA (Par 70). I hadn't played in a while, and I started with a double bogey. But, I followed that up with two birdies in a row. I wound up with three birdies on the front, and four total, which sadly was more than the number of pars (3) I made on the day. The back nine was kind of a disaster. I was two over on the front and thirteen over on the back.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

104 on a par 69 - not bad for my first full round in 12 years :)

I won't mention the 10 (5 off the tea) and the 2 9's any further....
In my M9 Cart Bag:
Driver: MD Superstrong Ti460
Hybrid: Burner Superfast Rescue 3H/18*
Irons: Burner 09 4-SW (inc AW)
Putter: Spider Monza Balero

84 again, thats back to back 84's. 40 out and 44 in. I doubled 3 of the last 4 holes to let a great round slip away. Was getting late and hard to see and I was shot so another sub 80 slipped thru my fingers!

3 Wood-Dynacraft Avatar XMOI w/Apollo FW Shadow
2/3 Hybrid-Power Play 5000 w/True Ace Red Storm Hybrid
4-PW Power Play System Q2 w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
50*/54*/58*-Acer XB Satin w/S Apollo Spectre Lite Steel
Putter-Nike BC101Ball-Top Flite Gamer V2

Just started playing this summer. I am trying to beat my Dad at the end of the summer who is about a 7 or 8 handicap. I only played 9 today because I was with my Grandpa. I shot a 40 but that consisted of a double bogey on 4 along with bogeying 7,8, and 9. I spoke with one of the owners at the local course and he gave me a 1 month membership for $100. The reason for the 1 month membership is because I am leaving back to college mid-late April. What a deal!

Shot a 44 this morning on the same 9 that I shot my 42 Sunday afternoon. Feeling pretty good about my game...I feel like I've crossed a threshold. Let's see how long I can keep it going, playing 18 tomorrow on a new to me track with tight fairways!

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Out on the local 9 hole par 36. Golfed a 49. Not that great, but always have a good time. Beer in hand, sun shinin' and swingin' the stick. Tough to beat no matter how bad the day was at work.

Shot a 74 for my new personal low today and shouldve been under par... will challenge par again next time out on that course.

Play Par 3's poorly

Par 5s: -3
Par 4s: +2
Par 3s: +4
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

played a par 70 yesterday, shot 72. played a par 72 today, shot 74. i seem to be stuck on +2 (which i'm not complaining about, particularly...).

91 (49/42) on a par 71.

Stunk up the front real good... started off OK but just couldn't hit the ball straight from 4-9. Turned it on on the back though.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Last time played was last week. Par 69 course, not the most challenging of courses, more of a confidance builder course for me, i like it. Shot 6 over with a bogey, double bogey finish. It was hot and I was tired.

I shot 82 in my tournament this morning and then 82 again tonight, not that great of a day
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

shot even par 72 last night, +1 front -1 back. I hit 10 greens, had 28 putts, with 5 birdies. I missed an nice 6 footer for bird on 17 to get back to par but sank the birdie on 18.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

+2 for 9 holes at lunch. Didn't strike the ball great today, but short game was good. Scrambled with an 83% save percentage and 14 putts. Swing changes coming around slowly.... Just have to find my tempo on the first few holes.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing