IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

even par 71 at Bartlett Hills yesterday. Started the day three over after three holes and played solid after that. Thing I liked most about this round was that I forgot my SkyCaddy so all my shots were based mostly on feel. Was nice to play a clean round using my eyes. Hit 15/18 greens...was pretty fun.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

50/45 for 95 at what should be an easy course. Just couldn't get anything going until midway through the back 9 but it was too late to turn it around by then. It seems like if I don't get into a good rhythm and feel quickly I struggle the entire round. My last 4 of 6 rounds were all sub 90 and everything seemed like it was working effortlessly (relatively speaking) and today was just a struggle. I guess we all have those days though.

Walked a relaxing 9 holes after work today and just got home. Shot a 40 on the backside @ Enjoie Golf Club. Par 35 back. Birdie on 10, pars on 12, 15, 16 and 18. After a disaster yesterday after work on the front 9 at the same course where I didn't even break 55 for 8 holes, lol, don't know what I was doing. But I struck the ball solid today, hit 5 fairways, 6 greens.

Felt great, I love getting out to play late in the day when few people are on the course and I can just relax and hit the ball. I'm always a wreck when people are around watching, pressure on the golf course is not something I can handle, lol.

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

Coming off a 79 last weekend, I shot a frickin' 97 yesterday. 1st hole fairway>green>2 putt par... I'm thinking here we go... nope.
Hit big bomb drives all day but they would trickle left or right off the fairway behind trees. I had 9 punch outs back to the fairway!
Putter never woke up... 1 one-putt all day and 3 three-putts.
Two 8's , a 7, and five 6's on the card. Unreal.
I finally had enough and had a little 'blow-up' on 18. Wanted to go another 18 but we would've had to wait 45 minutes to tee off. Probably best I didn't go again and get really frustrated. Playing tomorrow at a course I haven't played in years but I know I used to like it.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Went out for 9 holes today.
Shot +5 (40)
5/7 FIR
3 GIR
16 Putts
I was going abit easier at my drives trying to hit more fairways it seemed to work most of the time.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Wow, what a difference a day can make. Yesterday was a hard fought 94 where nothing was going right. Today I played the same course and shot a new personal best of 83. Only 4 FIR and 5 GIR but I only had 2 doubles and nothing worse. Overall, 8 pars, 8 bogeys, and 2 doubles. This will make the rest of the weekend a whole lot better.

Yesterday I shot a 40 (course record for me) on a local 9 hole par 36 course.

Today I shot a 43 on a par 34 course. Even bogey, Ill take it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Almost had my best round ever today. I came to 18 needing a par to shoot 73. That would've been my best by one shot. 18 is a 420 yard par 4 with a creek on the right, which I managed to hit my drive into. From there I triple bogeyed for a 4 over par 76. I was almost sick at what I had allowed to happen. Had I made par on 18 I would have shot even for the back too. All in all a great round though!

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

After following a 79 with a frickin 97, played a course I have never played before (thought I did but it wasn't the course I was thinking of) and shot a 91. I'll take it after the 97, not to mention I felt like I only played a handful of decent shots.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Played awful several days ago, shooting the worst in years, of 101. Then my best so far, of 82, then another bad round of 101.

UGH
A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty

If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter

Having broken 100 in May I have really started to get my game together. Consistently in the 90s, with 94 my previous best. Today found myself on the par 4 18th tee with 84 shots having played pretty steadily for most of the round. Pushed my drive into a collection of trees and had to play out. PW to green, pin high but just to the left of the green, 20 feet from the flag. So, up and down to break 90. I think I experienced my first ever proper choke - nerves got to me, snatch at the chip and hit it thin, 20 feet past the hole! A decent putt was 6 inches past, but had to settle for my best ever score of 90 dead, with plenty of confidence to know the 80s aren't far away..

Driver: Launcher 10.5°
3-Wood: Launcher 15°
5-Wood: Launcher 19°
Hybrid: Baffler TWS 20°
Irons: CG7 4-PWWedges: CG15 Black Pearl 52.10 58.12Putter: Rossa Kia Ma MonacoBalls: e6+

brutal

55 on the front nine

worst i have ever shot since I started playing again

could not get my driver working for the first 7 holes or my FW until the last hole. Missed 2 par puts on the par 3's

brutal
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

shot a 47 on the front but wasn't hitting the ball bad. just having trouble hitting greens so lots of tap in bogies. play was slow and i caught up with a buddy on the back and somehow shot 42 from the back tees to break 90.

R9 Driver and 17* 4 wood
mizuno.gif MX-23 (5-PW)
CG16 52*, 58*

White Ice #7

Played Saturday and today, shot 78 saturday, and shot 82 today. Funny thing about today is I was +8 after five holes..... 2 birdies to finish the front at 42, then 40 on the back.

In the Maxfli X Carry Bag

Driver- Callaway FT-3 Fusion- Stiff
3 wood- Titleist 904F
Hybrid- Ping G10- 21 degreesIrons-4-PW Titleist DCI's Wedges- 52, 56, 60 Classic 11'sPutter- Odyssey White Hot Tour #1

Played bright and early this morning teeing off at 6:44 and wound up shooting my first sub 80 round posting a 79. My driving has been steady since purchasing a Ping G10 with a Diamana shaft.I'm very happy with it. My putting has been good, nothing to complain about there. If I could only get my middle game to follow suit, I could really enjoy myself out there. I am so inconsistant with my iron play its disgusting. Topping, chunking, flubbing, you name it. Thats why I posted last week for advice on swing training devices to help with irons. I got a few suggestions which I am going to look into(thanks to all by the way)and see if they will help with my tempo. I really feel that is were the problem lies. Thanks for letting me vent, have a good week everyone.

Bag: GT
Driver: G10 9* stiff
3Wood: S9-1 stiff
Hybrid: BAFFLER stiff
Irons: GRAD MP 4-PW R300Wedge: FALDO NF-56Putter: Rossa Mezza MonzaBall: Pro V1Gps: SG2.5