IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Another day of inconsistency!!! -1 on the front and then +6 on the back WTF!!! ahhh what the hell, I'll try again tomorrow. I have to stop the sub par nines from getting to me mentally.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

It wasn't today, but it was the best score I've ever posted & it happened on my birthday (21 Mar). Go figure...Happy B-day to me!!
34-37 - 71
MAN WAS THAT FUN!!
What's in Your Bag?
Driver: Burner TP (9.5*)
3Wood: 906F (15*)
4Wood: 980F (17*)
Hybrid: Burner (19*)Irons: MP-67 (4-PW)Gap: MP-R 52*-07Sand/Lob: MP-R 58*-10Putter: Whitlam Jules ETBW/CentershaftBall: Pro V1Muroc Lake GC - Par 72White:71.5/124Blue:73.5/130

It wasn't today, but it was the best score I've ever posted & it happened on my birthday (21 Mar). Go figure...Happy B-day to me!!

That's cool! I played nine today. Shot 39. Didn't strike it great but good. Rolled the rock like crazy though. My last drive was a bomb! 302 (slight wind aid but mostly cross). Felt so GOOD!!

Thats awsome, My birthday is on thursday, too bad I cant golf.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I hit a 73 today on a par 69 associated links course. that is set-up with not many bunkers put with huge rolling green-side mounds.

i only pulled out my driver once.

i was basically practicing attacking the greens on middle irons.

it seems to pay off.

although i did miss a dead-straight two footer for birdie!
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

The weather was better today but I shot another 81. I had four 3 putts. 11 GIR, no birdies. No penalty's.

Woods: Titleist 909 D3, Titleist 909 F2
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue
Irons: Titleist AP-2
Wedges: Titleist Vokey spin milled
Putter: White Hot 2 ball.

• Administrator
76 at Lake View from the Blue-ish tees. We have no tees yet and 15 or so of the greens are temporary greens (in front of the green, in the fairway, which counteracts the lack of distance you get from roll fairly well.)

Scorecard is here .

One of the... I think three?... holes with the flag in the actual green, I birdied. The way I keep score (putts inside of 6 feet are all good) with temporary greens removes the ability to make many birdies, but it gives back in letting you make some pars you might not normally make, too. Overall, it's been pretty accurate.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i shot an 85 today-a new personal best, one week after shooting my old personal best
(88)...i was STOKED!!

In my Xtreme II carry bag:

Mizuno Driver
MacGregor 3Wood
Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 3i CG Gold Graphite Irons (4-PW) 52* CG14 wedge Vokey 56* Sand Wedge Vokey 60* Lob Wedge 33" Newport

Had a horribly inconsistent round at Sandy Ridge CC in a high school match the other day. Shot a 44 with 4 doubles, a birdie when I drove the green! and an eagle on a short par five, where I sunk about a 25 footer for a 3. But I still came in a tie for 5th place out of about 30 golfers, so im not too mad.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

UGH!!!
First round of the season today. Pretty soggy conditions although they had no impact on my play. Could not get off the tee at all. No excuses.
Shot 47 on the front 9 of a course that I don't play much (my course isn't open yet). 11 over with a chip in bird (picture perfect) and a par on the par 5 9th..... Very happy with the short game but overall....... Not good. Time to go to the range....

Shot 44-40 for my first full round back. Played with Darrell Green, who played with the Redskins a couple years back. Never thought I'd see him on my Muni!

But to my round, terribly inconsistant with wedges. Irons and driver were working at about 80%. Putting would get hot and cold constantly. Made a 25ft birdie on 12 and a 30ft par save on 13. Birdied 9 after an approach shot to 6 feet. Greens were terribly aerated as well.

It was a good day...
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Tourney play at McCormick Woods, Port Orchard, WA.
Font 39, Back 46.
Started to pour rain on the 11th hole. Dbl bogey 11, 12, and 13. Sigh. Lost concentration, took a bit to recover. Still... came in 2nd place in my division made my money back.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Finally got to play here in Michigan. 42-39 for an 81. Great off the tee as I hit 9/14 fairways (two were a couple yards off) which was my achilles heel last year. Couldn't putt, had no short game, but that will come around. Not a bad day.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

42! Could have been better, I had a 3 putt on the first (no warm-up and wintery greens hurt me there), missed a 4 footer for par on the third, and a 3 footer for birdie on the 8th. Doubled the 6th... One day it will click.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

I'm ba-ack!! Well, I hope! Shot 77 today. 9 fairways, 13 greens, but 36 putts. Didn't drive it great but it wasn't bad either. Kept it in play. My iron play was best it's been in a long time. Enjoyable round (no wind today!)