What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

75, I played great until the bogey,bogey, double finish. d'oh

Taylormade R7 460
Lynx Parallax 15 Degree
Nickent 3DX Ironwood 18 degree
Callaway X-18's
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56 degreeOdyssey Black Series No. 1

managed to shoot 81 on a par 72 today. short game was really saving me as i only hit three greens in regulation the whole round today, but i always managed to chip it up to within 10 feet and 1-putted about half of them. came out of the round with 27 putts, which i think is a personal best. usually my putting average is more akin to 33-35 per round. and on a more mediocre note, i hit 64% of the fairways today.

52 + 52 = 104. Dammit. Three par and six bogey holes and the others were sad, sad, sad.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Well...made this mornings tee time last Wednesday, turned out to be 35 degrees this morning with a high of 40 but I figured I'd go anyway. Start out Bogey on 1 Bogey on 2. 2 over going into 5, short birdie putt there, 6 feet lipped it out. Short birdie putt on 6, 3 feet lipped it out. Par 7,8, bogey 9 not bad 38 on the front could have been even though...Go to the back Bogey 10. Par 11, Birdie on 12 back to even on the back. Par 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, finish up with a birdie on 18, 1 under on the back for a total 2 over 73...If I'd have only made the 2 short birdies ahh, but I am very satisfied with 73. The way I hit the ball today, I really could have shot in the 60s had a couple putts fallen my way. Glad I decided to tough out the cold.
adidas.gif AG Tour Staff Bag
taylormade.gif R9 9.5*/15*
titleist.gif ZM Forged 2-P

taylormade.gif XFT Wedges 54*/60*
taylormade.gif Corza Ghost

Alvamar public. Shot 38 on the front, 41 on the back. Bogeyed 5 of last 6 holes . But broke 80 at Alvamar!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

101 -- 47 on the front, 54 on the back. Driver all over the place. Had a 10 on 17 (OB, reload, shanked fairway shot into bunker on next fairway, hit out and landed in next bunker up, punched out, hit 2-hybrid over water to green, 3 putt). Pretty day though. And I started and ended with a par, so I can't complain, especially since this is the first round I played with an overlapping grip (switched from baseball).

In my C-130 Cart Bag:

Driver: Titleist D2 10.5° Aldila R.I.P. 60
Woods Exotics CB4 15° Aldila R.I.P. 70
Hybrids Exotics CB4 17°, 22° Aldila R.I.P. 80 

Irons 4-PW MP-57 Project X 6.0, MP-29 PW

Wedges  Eidolon 52°, 60° Rifle Spinner 6.5

Putter Bettinardi BB12

Ball One Black

Rangefinder Nikon Laser 500"Golf...

I finally got the opportunity to play a few holes on Monday morning.

Glorious morning, nice and cold, breezy too. That is, until the sideways rain forced me off after 9 holes.
Even with all that, and not having swung a club in at least two months, I was out in 38 (+4). ^_^
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Shot 76 today (38,38). Back-to-back in the 70s at Alvamar. I'm happy to end the year this way!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

85 in a tournament round, a pretty good round but nothing to write home about - well at least just looking at the 85.

Started on #17 - bogey there and par on 18.

Then to the front-9 - bogey, bogey, par, bogey, par, bogey, bogey, double-bogey, quadruple-bogey for a 48 on the front.

Then, the last seven holes of the back-9 - par, par, par, par, bogey, par, birdie on 16 - for a back-9 total of 37.

+13 after 11-holes, +13 after 18-holes!

Because the quad was for 8, my ESC score was 84.

I guess there are lots of ways to shoot 85!

I had a PB today, 45 for 9 holes, no mulligans. It was funny because I was good off the tee for the first three holes, but three putted all of them (greens were wet and covered with some sort of antifungal granuals). Then I birdied #4 with a really nice 14 foot putt. After that I couldn't get off the tee to save my life, but was putting like a fiend. I had two more one-putts from over 12 feet and put a 25 footer within a foot on the last hole. The old guy who joined up with me on #5 said something like "if you could get the ball in play you would really be something."

Ain't it great when you have a great day and still have some things to work on?

Greg

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Shot 43,43 yesterday. My second time beating 90 (consecutive).

Driver: Sumo 5000
Fairway Woods:RPM #3
Irons: Pro-Combo Tour 3-P
Wedge: SV Tour 56° VR 52°
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Tour i/ix or Pro-V1x

Yesterday...91....went out in 43 and came home in 48....let two par 3's and par 5 on back nine kick my butt.

Very gusty conditions....up to 35 mph. Temps ranged from 40 to 50 back to 45 by end of round.

Hoping the course is freed up this morning after the anticipated frost delay....gonna head out and play in a few minutes.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Shot 43,43 yesterday. My second time beating 90 (consecutive).

Congratulations on back to backs, make it three and it is a proven fact.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Shot a 52 for 9 holes today. I had about my best start ever, on pace for a 45 through 5, but then I found sand and couldn't get out. Took a 9 on the 6th, 7s on the 7th and 9th. Doh. But still, I'm happy with that score -- I shot a 61 on the same course two weeks ago.

This is my first round with my new sand wedge (Adams 'Tom Watson' 56deg) and it's improved my game a lot. I am about 200% more consistent with chips and short pitches with that club than I was with my PW. Plus, that consistency has rubbed off on my other chips (had to use a couple 8I bump/runners out of the trees), probably due to confidence from finally being *used to* chipping cleanly every time. Heck, I think it's helping my full swings, too -- this is the first round I can remember ever where I didn't have a single 10-yard chunked stroke.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

I had a really frustrating day. I shot a 55 + 53 for a 108. The thing is, for 4 holes I was +18, and for the other 14 holes I was +18. It's the blow-up holes that are killing me.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I shot 114 yesterday; 61/53, it was a very frustrating day (6) penalty strokes for balls in hazards and water. Hard to keep putting all the effort into it.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball