IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

40. Walked nine with my son late in the aft. Game is changing for me. Pounding it off the tee. Just have to get a skosh more accurate with the irons albeit most were well struck. Took double on one hole when I got in a horrendous lie and no green to work with on recovery. Other than that it was good/almost easy. No three putts (yea!).

I walked 9 today, too darn cold for 18. Temps were in the low 30s when I started. I ended up shooting a 44, 8 over par. I three putted four greens, and lost two balls OOB off the tee. If I can keep myself in control off the tee and not try to kill it, I know I could break 80. My putting needs some serious work, but my only practice option is putting on the living room floor. It's not the long putts giving me trouble, it's those 3-6 footers with a little break in them. I can't seem to read those short breaks.

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

Snuck out and got in 18 on Wednesday. It was 50* out, the day before it was 30*, and the day after was 30*. I got out of the house before the wife could catch me with any "Honey-dos" Scored 42/41 for 83. A good day! Now it's cold again.

The bag: Atlas
In the Bag:
Ti 460 Launcher 10.5*
HiBore (steel) 15*
Launcher (steel) 19* & 22* 845 Silverscot 3-PWDaiwa SWCouger PutterThe Ball: Long & Soft Noodle

74; 4 over. Cold (~3°C) and breezy so pretty happy overall. Ball striking was in general but scrambled really, really well.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot a 79 today, couldnt hit greens, and was weak of the tee but the coolest part of today was watching my 14 year old son break 90 for the first time.

He shot 50 on the front and 39 (+4) on the back. I dont think I will forget watching him today...I know he wont forget the round!!!
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

a couple of my Varsity teammates and i went out today. It is approx. 40 degrees. With a 5 mile per hour constant wind with gusts up to 20 or so mph. i did very poorly and shot an 80. on hunting creek cc, prospect kentucky.

In my vaporlite carry bag
DRIVER ft-5. 9* Mitsubishi Diamana BlueBoard 73 X-stiff
FWY WOOD: 980F 15 EI-70 X Stiff
Hybrid: Burner tour launch 4 hybrid
IRONS mp-57 4-pw with project x 6.5 shaftsPUTTER: Rossa Classic AGSI+ Monte Carlo WEDGES vokey spin milled oil can 52.08, 58.12Niblick 42*

81 on a par 72 today. it was about 45 degrees out with some light wind. i managed to hit every fairway on the back nine, but only hit two on the front nine. :/ i hit i think 10 greens in regulation, and was less than ten feet off the green on several others. anyway... my putting wasn't super-sharp today. i only made one putt that was longer than 10 feet, and somehow three-putted a 12 footer.

I just played the front 9 at Iron Horse Saturday and shot a 46 . I normally shoot 58 or 59, so this was big for me. I had only 1 penalty stroke. The back 9 is usually about 8 strokes easier for me. I am well pleased, my lowest total score was a 103 and that was 58/45.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

Not too good today - 96 (+25!)

Managed a sand save on the 3rd hole for a par, then on the 5th hole played a career tee shot. The hole is 440yrd dogleg with very hard sloped fairway. Managed to cut the ball over the trees leaving myself about 120yrds to the green with a nice patch to play off...then missed the green and ended up with a 6. Birdied the 7th, aftrr hitting a GIR which I was rather happy with as it is a very tough green.

On the 8th (a 340yrd par 4) I just got the shanks bad. Took 3 iron and managed to slice two horribly OB, then a third into the look with a nasty hook. Lost all confidence in my game but managed to strike a couple of nice shots then to go around the green and scramble for a 10!

Then on the 9th tee I managed to drive straight into the water hazard 260yrds away. At the turn I was +16

Despite driving another ball into the hazard on the 16th I had three pars off GIRs to finish the back nine +9.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Bad day on the course! But better than one at home with "Honey-Do s". It was very windy, cold, and a difficult course I have never played.

I just couldn't get off the tee box clean. Hole number one was a solid par. Then I blew up on the first Par 5 with a 5 over... it was a dog leg to the right and then another dog leg left. It was chock full of well placed fairway traps and the green was tucked in behind some trees and protected with traps. Cool hole but I got lost!! The rest of my game was up and down. I posted a grueling 98. My golf partner was spot on and posted an 83!

Lunch was on me...he's played the course before, I suspect he was hungry and maybe set me up for a free meal?

That course will see me again, now that we have been introduced. I owe it a better effort.

The bag: Atlas
In the Bag:
Ti 460 Launcher 10.5*
HiBore (steel) 15*
Launcher (steel) 19* & 22* 845 Silverscot 3-PWDaiwa SWCouger PutterThe Ball: Long & Soft Noodle

Beautiful day in the heartland of America. Mid 50s and a light breeze. I played 18 at Alvamar. Their winter rate is $13 to walk 18! I teed off on #10 at 12:30, and was done with 18 holes by 4:00. Shot +3 on the back and +1 on the front. Six bogeys and two birdies. 39+37=76.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Super day yesterday! I finally broke 100 (i've been playing since last April) I shot a 93 . it was a great feeling I only hit 1 green in regulation, but hit 10 fairway (there are only 13 total at this course) I played at Glen Gardens in Ft. Worth, I like to think Mr. Hogan was helping me.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

shot 9 today, freezing cold, under 30*. Hit the ball better than I've been. Greens were frozen but surprisingly, I was playing to them very well and my putting was great. First 6 holes were amazing. Bogey, par, bogey, par, par, birdie. Then, #7, ball isn't really flying anymore, must have frozen solid, never figured out how to hit my lob wedge again. Ball took off going only 6 feet in the air, never saw it spin so fast, and only moved 10 yards infront. I kept doing that for at least 2 strokes for the last 3 holes. Ended up with a +6 40. Really happy with my technique and consistancy.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot 81 (38 + 43) today on a par 62 course. Same course I played yesterday and shot a 96. That's golf!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random