Borja Virto

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nelly Korda - very possible she and sister will be playing on LPGA Tour one day.

Jessica Korda

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Dude, where's my range?

Steve

Former boxer, Esteban Toledo. Holy Toledo! Recently won on senior tour I think.

Steve

#KiradechAphibarnrat and @dubuissonvictor

Steve

Peter Whiteford, Challenge Tour. Interesting backswing - not sure if it's so steep because it's steep or looks like he wrist sets late.

Steve

• Administrator
4 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Peter Whiteford, Challenge Tour. Interesting backswing - not sure if it's so steep because it's steep or looks like he wrist sets late.

The camera angle doesn't help.

It's not all of that, but it doesn't help.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Couple of videos of 5'3" Mo Martin. While not the long hitter averaging just under 240 yds with her driver, she averages 89% fairway accuracy due to this consistent swing. (apparently embedding was disabled on this down the line video).

The camera angle is a slightly in front of her here making the ball look back.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

• Administrator
5 hours ago, DrvFrShow said:

Couple of videos of 5'3" Mo Martin. While not the long hitter averaging just under 240 yds with her driver, she averages 89% fairway accuracy due to this consistent swing. (apparently embedding was disabled on this down the line video).

Embedding wasn't disabled. It embedded.

And I'd be pretty accurate if I was just hitting my hybrid from the tee, too. Shorter hitters tend to be more accurate. They can actually be less accurate (measured as the angle from the center) but hit more fairways because the ball isn't traveling as far.

She averages 233 yards… that's really short.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Danny Willett

Steve

18 hours ago, iacas said:

Embedding wasn't disabled. It embedded.

And I'd be pretty accurate if I was just hitting my hybrid from the tee, too. Shorter hitters tend to be more accurate. They can actually be less accurate (measured as the angle from the center) but hit more fairways because the ball isn't traveling as far.

She averages 233 yards… that's really short.

I know, but she's only 5'3". I'm averaging about the same distance and would love that accuracy. Still it's a nice looking swing.

Edited by DrvFrShow

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

DJ Wedge DTL - super duper slow motion

Steve

@niratner getting salty on it #sodiumchloride #dumpyflow

A video posted by Brian Creghan (@briancreghan) on

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Very cool rendering of Sergio Garcia in 3D with shoulders, hips and knees highlighted.

• Upvote 1

Steve

Watch her lead foot. Patrick Reed like, no?

Steve

Love the tempo.

Steve

Not really sure if this is a modeled on a real swing, and iffy if this belongs here, but it does come from the pro golf swings Twitter account and it's interesting to see the angles on hip, torso and shoulders.

Steve

First Robert Rock on iPhone 240fps?

Steve