IGNORED

ShortPar4 Golf Wear Box Service

Note: This thread is 737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I am very impressed with what I have received so far. I've been getting the box for months now and have yet to pay full price for one yet. I VERY much recommend the service to anyone.

Same here.  This month was a pair of white UA shorts and a dark grey Ogio shirt (had no idea they did clothing).  The shirt has some rivets and an extra panel on the shoulders I could do without, but it is a nice color and fits well so it'll get worn.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

Same here.  This month was a pair of white UA shorts and a dark grey Ogio shirt (had no idea they did clothing).  The shirt has some rivets and an extra panel on the shoulders I could do without, but it is a nice color and fits well so it'll get worn.

I got a couple of really nice golf shirts, one callaway and one adidas. Both lightweight cooling material. Still happy, though I'm hoping for some pants soon.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Likewise, Callaway Shirt and UA Shorts. The shirts are nice because they are snug with a little stretch in the waist.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

35 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

I have gotten some really nice pullovers and 1 pair of callaway shorts. Most everything else has been polos with the exception of one under shirt (forget the brand but it's like UA material). I have yet to get any pants, so I am looking forward to that.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

11 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I have gotten some really nice pullovers and 1 pair of callaway shorts. Most everything else has been polos with the exception of one under shirt (forget the brand but it's like UA material). I have yet to get any pants, so I am looking forward to that.

I've only gotten 1 pair of pants so far in 6 months and they were in my first box in October. Bunch of polo shirts and pullovers.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

Glad this thread came back around. Considering what name brand golf apparel, let alone equipment, costs, it's nice to find a service like this. What do I care if it's a year old? There's not a date on it! I just want to look decent when I go to the course. Plus, I'm retired, so I'm always looking for deals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Second time I received a box with shorts in it which supposedly was noted not to be sent from the start. Guess it's time to cancel the service. If I wore shorts I'd probably keep it going but it seems they may not have the ability to fulfill special requests anymore. Would still recommend the service though.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

We have a facebook group if you're interested in trading/selling them.

5 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Second time I received a box with shorts in it which supposedly was noted not to be sent from the start. Guess it's time to cancel the service. If I wore shorts I'd probably keep it going but it seems they may not have the ability to fulfill special requests anymore. Would still recommend the service though.

What kind of shorts and what else did you get?  I'm out of town and won't see my box until next week and I'm curious.

1 hour ago, Golfingdad said:

What kind of shorts and what else did you get?  I'm out of town and won't see my box until next week and I'm curious.

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I must say, I am a little disappointed with the response I received from support about them sending shorts again. At this point they are expecting me to pay to exchange something that I requested and was told would not be sent. I responded to get clarification and will update if this changes. It seems like the service is good as long as you don't have any special requests on what not to send you. I actually wish I could wear shorts, and I guess to be fair I could if I were able to get over having my gimp leg and leg brace out for all to view, but I really haven't worn shorts since I was young and don't plan on changing that. I was pretty happy when they indicated originally that my request would be honored, and it's completely possible that they had planned on it to start. However, at this point, if I have to pay to get something I can use every time they send me shorts it doesn't really make the service worth keeping. Which is unfortunate, because overall I've been pretty happy with what I have received.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/874111022708406/

I know it's not the same as the customer service making it right, but this is a pretty solid alternative to either sell or trade for what you are looking for.

2 minutes ago, StevenR84 said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/874111022708406/

I know it's not the same as the customer service making it right, but this is a pretty solid alternative to either sell or trade for what you are looking for.

If they intend on making me pay to exchange these shorts I'll probably check on there to see if there's anything I can use, otherwise I guess I'll just be stuck with some shorts. I had held onto the return label and first pair of shorts they sent in case this happened but they didn't let me send both back together as I'd hoped.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

2 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

If they intend on making me pay to exchange these shorts I'll probably check on there to see if there's anything I can use, otherwise I guess I'll just be stuck with some shorts. I had held onto the return label and first pair of shorts they sent in case this happened but they didn't let me send both back together as I'd hoped.

Gotcha. There is tons of stuff on there. If you make an ISO post that you're looking for pants with shorts to trade, i'm sure you could have something taken care of in a a few hours tops. I've sold a few things on there and the last one I sold (white and camo adidas shirt) went in about 15 minutes.

5 minutes ago, StevenR84 said:

Gotcha. There is tons of stuff on there. If you make an ISO post that you're looking for pants with shorts to trade, i'm sure you could have something taken care of in a a few hours tops. I've sold a few things on there and the last one I sold (white and camo adidas shirt) went in about 15 minutes.

Thanks for the added option. Depending on how it goes maybe I'll keep the subscription and use the group for future stuff that I don't want. May be tough finding people who have 30/34 pants though :mellow:

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

7 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Thanks for the added option. Depending on how it goes maybe I'll keep the subscription and use the group for future stuff that I don't want. May be tough finding people who have 30/34 pants though :mellow:

I'll be honest, I saw you avatar pic and thought you might have a tougher time finding some haha. I think we are a group of bigger fellas but i know there are some more reasonably sized folks in there. Stuff pops up all the time, even if you're looking to buy and not sell it's still a decent option.

On June 23, 2016 at 6:36 AM, Jeremie Boop said:

I must say, I am a little disappointed with the response I received from support about them sending shorts again. At this point they are expecting me to pay to exchange something that I requested and was told would not be sent. I responded to get clarification and will update if this changes. It seems like the service is good as long as you don't have any special requests on what not to send you. I actually wish I could wear shorts, and I guess to be fair I could if I were able to get over having my gimp leg and leg brace out for all to view, but I really haven't worn shorts since I was young and don't plan on changing that. I was pretty happy when they indicated originally that my request would be honored, and it's completely possible that they had planned on it to start. However, at this point, if I have to pay to get something I can use every time they send me shorts it doesn't really make the service worth keeping. Which is unfortunate, because overall I've been pretty happy with what I have received.

I just sent my first email to their customer service department, so we'll see how that goes.  In May, I got ...

On May 25, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Golfingdad said:

... a pair of white UA shorts and a dark grey Ogio shirt ...

and this month I got a pair of white Chase54 shorts and a navy Chase54 polo.  Not really keen on the idea of getting virtually the same exact shipment two months in a row so I emailed to ask about it.  If there is something they can do, then all is well, but if not, I'm just going to cancel.

Also, I'm wondering about this Chase54 stuff, because I've never heard of it before and it also says "made especially for Short Par4."  Is this the end of the name brands, and the beginning of this exclusive brand?

FWIW, the clothes are nice.

Note: This thread is 737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!