IGNORED

ShortPar4 Golf Wear Box Service

Note: This thread is 731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got this pair from them this month along with a really nice Chase 54 polo.  It gives you something to look forward to each month a little bit of a surprise to see what you are going to get.  And for every referral that you get you can save $20 off your next box so thats another added bonus.  I would highly recommend it for sure!

shoe.jpg

Which styles did you guys each choose?  Looks like they offer "athletic" (DJ or ZJ), "loud and wild" (Rickie and IJP), and "traditional" (Matt Kuchar, Fred Couples).  Also, a combo of all three.

I'm considering either "athletic" or "all three."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, Golfingdad said:

Which styles did you guys each choose?  Looks like they offer "athletic" (DJ or ZJ), "loud and wild" (Rickie and IJP), and "traditional" (Matt Kuchar, Fred Couples).  Also, a combo of all three.

I'm considering either "athletic" or "all three."

I chose "all 3."  My shorts/pants aren't generally too loud/wild, but I don't mind my shirts or shoes being a bit on the bolder side. 

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

2 minutes ago, pisarcik27 said:

I went with the loud and wild style but you are able to change your preference from month to month so I plan on alternating from that and the athletic style every so often!

Oh that's excellent.  Thanks!

No problem!!  Hope everything turns out well for you!  Their customer service also seems to be very good.  I have reached out to them a few times and they always respond back the same day!

53 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

I'm considering it now as well ... would not mind replacing all of the shirts that I've grown out of.  Just hope I don't get things that I already have ... like @Jeremie Boop 's shoes from a couple of months ago - I literally have that exact pair in that color.  That kinda thing would be a bummer.

I haven't gotten any repeats yet, but of course I didn't have much of a golf wardrobe to start with so it's much less likely to be a problem for me. I doubt you'd end up getting the shoes I got, as it would mean they were shipping shoes out twice in a short period of time. I chose athletic myself, but I could have easily went traditional. The only one I wasn't interested in was the loud.

Edited by Jeremie Boop

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

OK, I went for it.  Thanks @pisarcik27 for the discount code.  I tried Brad's first (simply because it was the first listed in the thread) but it said it was expired.  Just to add to the list for you future possible signees, here's the one they gave me:

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/WW8LMVH

On 2/26/2016 at 10:24 AM, Golfingdad said:

I tried Brad's first (simply because it was the first listed in the thread) but it said it was expired.  

I got three referrals with the link I posted, so maybe that is the max, the good news is my boxes are 50% off for the next three shipments (I think).

BTW - I choose the athletic style, but I need to update my preference to not send any more pullovers, have way too many now.

Brad

I saw this online as well.  I haven't tried it as I have already purchased a lot of golf clothes but I like to see what others are getting.  

Driver: Nike SasQuatch 460 Tour Graphite
Irons: Titleist CB 712 Dynamic Gold
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Black Pearl Steel Wedge 50° and 54°, Cleveland 588 RTG 60°
Putter: Nike Method Matter M4-12

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten some good stuff so far. Adidas pants and a G-Mac polo, Linksoul polo, Short Par 4 themed belt, Everyone got the linksoul shoes in different colors (mine were white, they were comfortable but i had just gotten lunar 3s so i sold them) Last box I got had a Chase 54 pullover, Travis Matthew Hat and a Short Par 4 putter cover (which I've used to rope in 3 referrals my first time on the course with it). It is meant to push your comfort zone a little because you are shopping blindly and a lot of people get frustrated quickly I have found. For example, the Travis Matthew hat i got, nice hat but I never would have bought it because it's a snapback and I have worn fitted hats only for about 15 years. I wear it though and it does look nice. Just need to keep an open mind. Since I'm at 80 referrals, I'll be looking forward to many years of gear from them

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

5 minutes ago, StevenR84 said:

Since I'm at 80 referrals, I'll be looking forward to many years of gear from them

80?  That's amazing, I wonder if they will put some caps on that at some point.    I'm at 3 and I thought that was a lot.  LOL.

Since this topic came up again, I might as well mention that I just got an email yesterday that my first months box has shipped.  Excited to see what's in it!!

I know a guy that is over 100. I gave him my secret and he ran with it. I have found that the first box will be a little better than the rest but all will be good. I've seen 1 box so far and it was nice. Mine will be here Monday, can't wait.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

Got another addidas climacool polo and a hausofgrey long sleeve shirt. Definitely still breaks the $45 cost of the box. Still proving to be worth the subscription.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!