IGNORED

Golf Magazine article on Kevin Na

imsys0042
Note: This thread is 3016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"It's a serious business but they need to stop taking themselves so seriously," he said, adding that Na’s slow play had disturbed the rhythm of the other players in the group.

What a bizarre statement.  If you've got a guy playing the game slow, and another guy complaining that he  "disturbed the rhythm of the other players," which one is taking themselves too seriously?

• Upvote 1

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, imsys0042 said:

Maybe, but remember that from his comments, Williams is really the one who wins tournaments.   So why is Adam Scott even there?

Adam Scott is there as the slavedriver to force Williams to pick up clubs from the ground, obviously.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Absolutely loved this article!  Although I don't struggle to the extent that Kevin does, I've woken up from lots of golf nightmares, and competitive golf has been a struggle.  I feel like I've had to practice way more than some of my peers who have a more natural instinct for performance. 

This seems to me like a classic example of someone pursuing a career that they weren't naturally suited for, and succeeding.  He's definitely an inspiration to golfers who constantly battle their minds out there on the course!

Favorite Golf Quote: "The harder you work, the luckier you get" - Gary Player

The DIY Golfer (my site)

Note: This thread is 3016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!