Jump to content
Note: This thread is 1347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

I had a chance to try out the Tee Claw this weekend on the driving range. I'll give it a few more sessions before writing up the final review, but so far it's been pretty terrific with the driver. Works just as advertised, and I was able to get the tee height to where I wanted it, which is the biggest problem with the rubber range tees. I didn't have an issue with it flying away, but I didn't happen to hit any fat drivers (imagine!) yet. I think it's pretty terrific.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used it this weekend too and like it a lot.  The few people that were there and saw me using it were very interested in it.  I also took it to an indoor simulator that had some logistics issues with the devices they were using as tees and they liked that it could be anchored down.  I'm mid-way through the review but wanted to test it one more time.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

I used it this weekend too and like it a lot.  The few people that were there and saw me using it were very interested in it.  I also took it to an indoor simulator that had some logistics issues with the devices they were using as tees and they liked that it could be anchored down.  I'm mid-way through the review but wanted to test it one more time.  

That is some great feedback.  I really appreciate it.  Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer.  

10 minutes ago, dkolo said:

I had a chance to try out the Tee Claw this weekend on the driving range. I'll give it a few more sessions before writing up the final review, but so far it's been pretty terrific with the driver. Works just as advertised, and I was able to get the tee height to where I wanted it, which is the biggest problem with the rubber range tees. I didn't have an issue with it flying away, but I didn't happen to hit any fat drivers (imagine!) yet. I think it's pretty terrific.

Thanks for the great feedback.  The rubber tubes at the range are a hassle.  I have a bag a tees that I collected at the range and from playing rounds of golf that I use on the range.  I break them to get the height I want and not worried if they break or go down range.  Millions of free abandoned tees on the range and course just waiting for golfers to pick them up and use them.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the Tee Claw.  And again thank you for the great feedback.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to see if the Tee Claw can be used as a putting aid indoors. I just put the ball just to the outside of the string so I can use it as a target line. I know the ball is putting on my target line if it just misses the Tee Claw down string. 

I am finding this works out really well as a putting alignment aid. I am not 100% sure I want to sink these claws into a practice green. In doors on the carpet it works pretty well. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

46 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I wanted to see if the Tee Claw can be used as a putting aid indoors. I just put the ball just to the outside of the string so I can use it as a target line. I know the ball is putting on my target line if it just misses the Tee Claw down string. 

I am finding this works out really well as a putting alignment aid. I am not 100% sure I want to sink these claws into a practice green. In doors on the carpet it works pretty well. 

 

 

Thanks for the great feedback.  We love hearing all the different ways the Tee Claw can be used for training.  Just for info it works great on the putting greens as well and does not mess them up.  We have tested and used on a lot of putting greens.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
9 hours ago, Tee Claw said:

Thanks for the great feedback.  We love hearing all the different ways the Tee Claw can be used for training.  Just for info it works great on the putting greens as well and does not mess them up.  We have tested and used on a lot of putting greens.  

Thanks for letting us know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2016 at 2:53 PM, iacas said:

Yikes! I wouldn't try that.

 

I did that on my first swing and it snapped the lanyard and I lost the tee claw... No idea where it went but probably into the lake in front of me.

But it worked great for holding a tee for Driver shots.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I hope this works on my indoor mat.  I have a matt and net at work.  The biggest problem is not being able to control tee height.  If this fixes that problem it will be a relief.  I ordered a set today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They will definitely work on your indoor mat.  Here is a link to a short video on some simple tips.  The Tee Claw will allow you to use any tee and get your desired Tee height.  Follow these tips and you will have no problems.  Please email me at jblack@teeclaw.com if you have any questions!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

nice idea, simple too.

another month and I'm off the course and in the golf dome.  I'll buy this.  (is it in any retail stores yet?  Dick's, Golf Galaxy, etc)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know that we are in a few Golf Galaxies, Roger Dunn around the country.  We are in numerous golf shops throughout the country as well.  You can also purchase online at www.teeclaw.com. Use code TEECLAW10 and get an additional 10% off your order.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Note: This thread is 1347 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • Sunday, 18th hole at Indian Preserve in Mims, Florida.    Par 5.   Nice drive that hung on to the left side of fairway,  any more oomph, possibly roles off into water.   Now 240 yards away with water all the way down tbe left side, im lefty, so kind of intimidating.  Said screw it, im not on vacation to be a wimp.  Took out 3 wood.  Hit it absolutely flush, ball trajectory straight as an arrow going to green,  lands before green, and then runs up to the left of the flag, about 15 feet.    Go for eagle putt, almost went to walk it in and lips out, you son of a.....lol
    • Again I will say it has very likely been hot melted. Does it feel "thin" when you hit it or is it more of a thud? If it's a thud, that tells me hotmelt. 
    • Went on a Christopher Reeve kick last week. He's an underrated actor, so much charisma.  Somewhere in Time - IDK if it's a birdie or an eagle, but it's magnificent. my wife said she didn't like the ending, but she's still been talking about it days later so it must be great.  Deathtrap - easy birdie. Reeve more than holds his own against Michael Caine. Marvelous.
    • They should give Fleury a primary assist on the tying goal 😉
    • Peacock is pretty limited in its broadcast. I posted the schedule in the first few pages of this thread. Like today there’s nothing on Peacock according to the schedule. 
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...