IGNORED

@paininthenuts is a pain in the nuts

paininthenuts
Note: This thread is 2874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't find a way of contacting you directly,so I have created this thread knowing you will remove it. No doubt I will receive yet another silly warning for daring to challenge people who consider themselves gods. You don't even have the courtesy of letting me know what post upset your over sensitive natures. If you had any bollocks what so ever, you would allow me to reply to the warnings in order I can challenge them. 

This part of the site has nothing to do with golf, and is MEANT to allow people to have some free speech. Whilst I am not American, I thought that the constitution is about allowing people to voice their opinions, rather than to fit into some politically correct bracket. In my humble opinion I have made no remarks that can be considered offensive to normal people. 

In my bag (Motocaddy Light)

Taylormade Burner driver, Taylormade 4 wood, 3 x Ping Karsten Hybrids, 6-SW Ping Karsten irons with reg flex graphite shafts. Odyssey putter, 20 Bridgestone e6 balls, 2 water balls for the 5th hole, loads of tees, 2 golf gloves, a couple of hand warmers, cleaning towel, 5 ball markers, 2 pitch mark repairers, some aspirin, 3 hats, set of waterproofs, an umbrella, a pair of gaiters, 2 pairs of glasses. Christ, it's amazing I can pick the bloody thing up !!

Racist comments, hate based or discussions that go off the topic are not allowed to progress. Your opinion is not truth. Opinions are allowed but only done in tasteful and controlled manners. I really don't know what all you have said but I did see the comment about the Scottish and it was rather rude and disrespectful. Key word there. Respect. I can see you are passionate about this but there are always two stories and try to see them both.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm my experience, warnings always come with a note explaining why you have been warned. It will be right on your profile page. Just click the warning and:

image.png

voila! Normally you would be able to link back to the actual post in question, but seeing as your post had no place on a golf forum (or in society in my opinion) it was, rightfully, deleted. You were warned for your blatant racism in the Brexit thread, which by the way, I saw last night and immediately thought, "so true, just like all Brits have shitty teeth, limp dicks, and are culturally inept at pleasuring a woman sexually" See how much fun blanket-generalizing can be? 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

5 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

Racist comments, hate based or discussions that go off the topic are not allowed to progress. Your opinion is not truth. Opinions are allowed but only done in tasteful and controlled manners. I really don't know what all you have said but I did see the comment about the Scottish and it was rather rude and disrespectful. Key word there. Respect. I can see you are passionate about this but there are always two stories and try to see them both.

It was several orders of magnitude worse than what the poster has posted in the past and quite a bit worse than what we have seen in the heavily contested US Political threads. Pretty repugnant. I'd recommend that @paininthenuts learn to keep some things to himself if he wants to remain a part of this community. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

You've gotten three warnings, and have a grand total of five active points. It's called "moderating" a forum, and that's an active thing.

• You received one warning for talking about Donald Trump in the Brexit thread, after your specific Trump thread was deleted (within a short time of the Presidential Election thread being closed). The warning text says: "Do not start talking about off-topic stuff (particularly when it was already deleted) in other threads. This is a golf site, not a political forum. Our goal is to talk about golf, and have that in common, not to discuss divisive politics."
  • You received a warning for the post below, which is incredibly racist, juvenile, ill-thought, etc. The warning text says "While I understand you want to vent about the problems you see in the world, there are other ways to express your frustration without being so inflammatory. I removed the post because it has the potential to represent the site in a poor light. My judgment call."

This is your post:

Not all African nations are the same, and have their own various traits. The worst of all are Somalians, who barely reach the standards of a sewer rat. The Nigerians will rob you bare, and the Egyptians are two faced. That doesn't mean every man, woman and child are the same, but these are fair generalizations. 

If that is the kind of comment you want to post in political threads, in plain language, you should avoid posting in political threads. Stick to the golf-specific threads.

Again, moderating is an active thing. We do not moderate opinions, but when opinions become extreme as to become incredibly divisive, racist, offensive, etc. then we "moderate."

And your "gods" comment has no bearing whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

This part of the site has nothing to do with golf, and is MEANT to allow people to have some free speech. Whilst I am not American, I thought that the constitution is about allowing people to voice their opinions, rather than to fit into some politically correct bracket. In my humble opinion I have made no remarks that can be considered offensive to normal people. 

Your humble opinion is not shared by anyone on the staff.

This is a private site, too, so don't talk about the Constitution. We're incredibly lax about allowing discussions here and strong opinions, but there's a line, and you blatantly crossed it with that racist, offensive crap above.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

28 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

You obviously haven't met many Scots

14 minutes ago, iacas said:

You've gotten three warnings, and have a grand total of five active points. It's called "moderating" a forum, and that's an active thing.

• You received one warning for talking about Donald Trump in the Brexit thread, after your specific Trump thread was deleted (within a short time of the Presidential Election thread being closed). The warning text says: "Do not start talking about off-topic stuff (particularly when it was already deleted) in other threads. This is a golf site, not a political forum. Our goal is to talk about golf, and have that in common, not to discuss divisive politics."
  • You received a warning for the post below, which is incredibly racist, juvenile, ill-thought, etc. The warning text says "While I understand you want to vent about the problems you see in the world, there are other ways to express your frustration without being so inflammatory. I removed the post because it has the potential to represent the site in a poor light. My judgment call."

This is your post:

If that is the kind of comment you want to post in political threads, in plain language, you should avoid posting in political threads. Stick to the golf-specific threads.

Again, moderating is an active thing. We do not moderate opinions, but when opinions become extreme as to become incredibly divisive, racist, offensive, etc. then we "moderate."

And your "gods" comment has no bearing whatsoever.

Your humble opinion is not shared by anyone on the staff.

This is a private site, too, so don't talk about the Constitution. We're incredibly lax about allowing discussions here and strong opinions, but there's a line, and you blatantly crossed it with that racist, offensive crap above.

I post on several UK political forums, and nothing I have posted on this site would have upset anyone on these sites. Of course, the USA introduced political correctness to the rest of the world, and therefore I understand you are probably a few years ahead of us when it comes to over sensitivity. 

I absolutely deny I have made any racist remarks. My comments are made on observation, and NOT opinion. 

I have already had a reply deriding the English, and their lack of sexual prius. I found this quite amusing, and hard to argue with. On the otherhand, I suppose it's better than spending your life eating burgers and being branded as the most obese nation in the world :-D

Taylormade Burner driver, Taylormade 4 wood, 3 x Ping Karsten Hybrids, 6-SW Ping Karsten irons with reg flex graphite shafts. Odyssey putter, 20 Bridgestone e6 balls, 2 water balls for the 5th hole, loads of tees, 2 golf gloves, a couple of hand warmers, cleaning towel, 5 ball markers, 2 pitch mark repairers, some aspirin, 3 hats, set of waterproofs, an umbrella, a pair of gaiters, 2 pairs of glasses. Christ, it's amazing I can pick the bloody thing up !!

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

I post on several UK political forums, and nothing I have posted on this site would have upset anyone on these sites.

Cool. This isn't a political site, nor is it a site for just people in the UK. If you wish to continue to post here, you may want to consider keeping your political posts to those forums.

This one's mostly about golf, and has people from all over the world.

Of course, the USA introduced political correctness to the rest of the world, and therefore I understand you are probably a few years ahead of us when it comes to over sensitivity.

Or, maybe you're just a back-woods, old-time, living in the dark racist asshat?

We tolerate a lot here, and have awfully thick skins. That doesn't mean we're going to tolerate someone behaving like a jackass. And no, I'm not African, or Egyptian, or anything of the sort, so you can't allege as you did in the other post that we must all be Democrats or Egyptians or something…

I absolutely deny I have made any racist remarks. My comments are made on observation, and NOT opinion.

You have.

So, ultimately, if you don't want to continue to get warnings (which, if stockpiled heavily, would lead to your eventual permanent banning), simply state your opinions without crossing beyond what's considered by a large majority to be racist, obnoxious, or highly insensitive.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Excellent username/posting behavior synergy.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

Cool. This isn't a political site, nor is it a site for just people in the UK. If you wish to continue to post here, you may want to consider keeping your political posts to those forums.

This one's mostly about golf, and has people from all over the world.

Or, maybe you're just a back-woods, old-time, living in the dark racist asshat?

We tolerate a lot here, and have awfully thick skins. That doesn't mean we're going to tolerate someone behaving like a jackass. And no, I'm not African, or Egyptian, or anything of the sort, so you can't allege as you did in the other post that we must all be Democrats or Egyptians or something…

You have.

So, ultimately, if you don't want to continue to get warnings (which, if stockpiled heavily, would lead to your eventual permanent banning), simply state your opinions without crossing beyond what's considered by a large majority to be racist, obnoxious, or highly insensitive.

Yep, like I said, over sensitive. If you ever come over to the UK, I would love to buy you a pint in my local. I have a feeling you may be deeply shocked. Well, I hope so :-D

1 hour ago, paininthenuts said:

Whilst I am not American, I thought that the constitution is about allowing people to voice their opinions, rather than to fit into some politically correct bracket. In my humble opinion I have made no remarks that can be considered offensive to normal people. 

You're also using a privately owned website.

I thought it was only China and North Korea where they aren't 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Yep, like I said, over sensitive. If you ever come over to the UK, I would love to buy you a pint in my local. I have a feeling you may be deeply shocked. Well, I hope so :-D

I've been to the UK. I've been to France. I've been to several countries, despite living in one where you can fly for nearly 10 hours and still be in the same country.

21 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Whooopps, I feel another warning coming on :-D

We're big on forgiving and forgetting, but you're going to make both difficult if you want to keep making obnoxious comments like that.

Of course, if you'd like to earn five more points in warnings and take a multi-day break from the site, keep it up.

That would be dreadful, and I have a feeling that my life would fall apart. After all, there are no other sites in the entire world to post on. 

No, this is not a tolerant site, and it certainly is NOT democratic. All my posts have been justified and accurate, although I accept some may not fall into the boundaries of being politically correct. I have never attempted to be politically correct, and if I live to be 150 years old, rest assured, I never will. 

I was lead to believe that the USA lead the world in freedom of speech, however, it would appear I must have been very wrong

You are free to say whatever you like, we are free to kick you out for it.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

That would be dreadful, and I have a feeling that my life would fall apart. After all, there are no other sites in the entire world to post on. 

No, this is not a tolerant site, and it certainly is NOT democratic. All my posts have been justified and accurate, although I accept some may not fall into the boundaries of being politically correct. I have never attempted to be politically correct, and if I live to be 150 years old, rest assured, I never will. 

I was lead to believe that the USA lead the world in freedom of speech, however, it would appear I must have been very wrong

Cool story, bro.

• iacas locked and unlocked this topic
3 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Freedom of speech does not grant you freedom from the consequences of your speech.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Freedom of speech does not grant you freedom from the consequences of your speech.

Well stated Bill. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 2874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!