IGNORED

Fluorescent Volvik Balls

Note: This thread is 2475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On Fri May 12 2017 at 7:47 AM, David in FL said:

I'd be afraid that I'd run into the guy from the local putt-putt, and he'd accuse me of stealing balls...

Pretty sure that my 3 year old great-nephew stole it out of my bag...musta looked like candy.

:ping:   Ping G30 - Driver       

Ping G Series - 3w & 5w 

Ping G5 - 7w & 5-PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52*, 56*, 60*

Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 11/17/2016 at 0:44 AM, Righty to Lefty said:

People lose balls due to delusions of grandeur and roll by it in a cart. Maybe sometimes a best ball event and they don't care.  Picked up some samples at a golf show glow in the dark  yellow.  nice ball.  I  could  game them no problem.  liking my Srixon Trispeed Tour at the moment though.  may switch down the way when I run out of th 2 dz for the 40 packs I bought.

Edited by WildTurkey
beer

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:06 AM, WildTurkey said:

People lose balls due to delusions of grandeur and roll by it in a cart. Maybe sometimes a best ball event and they don't care.  Picked up some samples at a golf show glow in the dark  yellow.  nice ball.  I  could  game them no problem.  liking my Srixon Trispeed Tour at the moment though.  may switch down the way when I run out of th 2 dz for the 40 packs I bought.

Right on...I know that they have come out with a Vivid XT model that has a higher compression of 80 with the matte finish.  I think that the matte orange is the best finish and color combo on a golf ball because they are just so easy to track while in flight and see in the rough for me.  I will always keep a stash of them on hand and I have seen them for as low as 23 bucks a dozen so that makes the decision even easier! 

On 5/12/2017 at 11:40 AM, David in FL said:

Have you ever wondered how it happens that you find so many high visibility balls that people have still managed to lose?  

:-) 

Every morning when I walk my 2 dogs.

In my bag: All Lefty clubs
Goldsmith driver I built 10 degree reg flex, Orlimar 14 degree 3 wood, 7 wood
Cobra Oversize 3 and 4 iron; Gigagolf Ion Control 5 iron through PW firm flex and 1 inch over with 3 degrees upright
Golfsmith SW that I built, steel shaft reg flex, Cleveland Tour Action Raw 60 with dynamic golf stiff
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Newport putter

14 hours ago, Righty to Lefty said:

I have seen them for as low as 23 bucks a dozen so that makes the decision even easier! 

Where at???

Colin P.

I love the Volvik Vivid (matte finish). I've been hyping it for about a year now. It makes a nice clicking sound with the irons but is not too hard, and it stops well on the greens. The local Dick's Sporting Goods got some in stock and sold out almost immediately. They're a little bit expensive for an intermediate ball, that is my only complaint. If I could find $23 bucks a dozen I would definitely stock up. 

Note: This thread is 2475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!