IGNORED

Hello from Arizona

Steve-O
Note: This thread is 2588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey All,

I am new to the forum.  My wife and I are golfers that recently purchased a golf course.  It is a full sized championship design by Arnold Palmer.

The course had fallen into extreme disrepair.  We are in the challenging process of bringing it back.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Steve

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Steve-O said:

Hey All,

I am new to the forum.  My wife and I are golfers that recently purchased a golf course.  It is a full sized championship design by Arnold Palmer.

The course had fallen into extreme disrepair.  We are in the challenging process of bringing it back.

Steve

Welcome to The Sand Trap!

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi @Steve-O, welcome to TheSandTrap.  I'm impressed that you have the time to even fill out the membership page here, considering the challenge you're facing with your golf course.  I hope you enjoy your time here as much we all do.  :beer:

• Upvote 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

Hi @Steve-O, welcome to TheSandTrap.  I'm impressed that you have the time to even fill out the membership page here, considering the challenge you're facing with your golf course.  I hope you enjoy your time here as much we all do.  :beer:

Thanks,

We are about 1.5 years into it now.  The last year has seen 12+ hour days, 7 days a week.  Greens are looking fantastic.  Irrigation and bare spots are getting most of our attention.  They are coming along nicely though.

4 hours ago, Steve-O said:

Thanks,

We are about 1.5 years into it now.  The last year has seen 12+ hour days, 7 days a week.  Greens are looking fantastic.  Irrigation and bare spots are getting most of our attention.  They are coming along nicely though.

Glad to hear the time and effort are paying off. It's nice to see a course that had been neglected brought back to life.

Welcome to the forum.

• Upvote 1

Jon

On 3/24/2017 at 3:33 PM, Steve-O said:

Hey All,

Steve

Wow! That is very cool. We'd love to hear more about it. Anyway, welcome aboard!

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Note: This thread is 2588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!