IGNORED

How Many Rounds Does a Ball Last?

Note: This thread is 2579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

13 hours ago, 1badbadger said:

Whenever I take a ball out of play, I hang onto it and throw it in the shag bag when I get home.  Having a supply of practice balls that are the same model that you normally play with is nice because it keeps everything consistent.  If you don't have a shag bag, maybe keep a few for chipping and pitching when you warm up before a round.

This is what I do. They go into my practice bag and I use them around the greens and to hit into my net.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 hours ago, 1badbadger said:

Whenever I take a ball out of play, I hang onto it and throw it in the shag bag when I get home.  Having a supply of practice balls that are the same model that you normally play with is nice because it keeps everything consistent.  If you don't have a shag bag, maybe keep a few for chipping and pitching when you warm up before a round.

Yes, certainly a good idea. I just don't remember sustaining long term relationships with too many of them. Most abandon me in favor of nature hikes and swims before the make up wears off.   

• Upvote 2

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All depends on what side of the bed i get out of. I can have the same ball for 3 or 4 rounds but could quite easily lose one on my first tee shot. Also depends on how much I'm playing full shots with my sand wedge because that club chews up balls quickly.

Yes,  last year I got a net for the backyard and now all balls i take out of play end up with that ultimate fate...

Dave 

Driver: Callaway X2 Hot 13.5*    Woods: Callaway X2 Hot 5W      Hybrids: Callaway X2 Hot Hybrid 3

Irons: Callaway X Hot 4-9    

Wedges: Callaway X Hot PW and AW, Mack Daddy S Grind 60*/10,  Mack Daddy C Grind 56*/14 

Putter: Odyssey Versa #1

Note: This thread is 2579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!