IGNORED

Snell - Masters Week Deal

Note: This thread is 2548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For those interested in trying out the Snell balls, and not wanting to buy 6 dozen to get the bulk pricing... I received an email from Snell today, that they have a $5 off deal for Masters week.  So instead of the normal MTB pricing of $32 for a single dozen, it appears to be $27 a dozen.

Just thought I'd share the deal

Edited by Denny Bang Bang
  • Upvote 3

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Yep, here's the email:

The unofficial kickoff to the golf season is here and we can't wait to watch the pro's tee it up this week at Augusta!

We also hope all of you are starting to get your early season rounds in. To celebrate the year's first major and help you kick off the season:

We are offering  $5 off per dozen on the MTB and Get Sum on all orders of 2-5 dozen!

To access this discount, you must use our Members Only link provided here:

$5 off per dozen MTB:
    https://www.snellgolf.com/?sol=mastersmtb

OR

$5 off per dozen Get Sum: 
    https://www.snellgolf.com/?sol=mastersgs

Discount will apply to orders of 2-5 dozen only.
    Valid through April 9th at 10pm

*This discount does NOT include value packs, fan packs, or apparel. 

5556ab9a-c895-492c-a65e-f4013490f571.jpg
    Join our Giveaway Contest on Facebook!
    To enter, visit our Facebook page and see our contest post, please provide your predicted winner AND score of the year's FIRST MAJOR! Get both correct and be eligible for Grand Prize, get just the winner and be eligible for the One Dozen prize!

Visit Snell Golf Facebook Page Now!

Grand Prize: Our Sun Mountain Snell Golf Carry Bag & a dozen MTB

(5) One Dozen Prizes: One dozen MTB

Rules: One grand prize winner will be selected using a randomizer, if both Master's® winner AND score are matched. (5) One dozen prize winners will be selected by randomizer  if just the winner is correctly predicted. One entry per person. 

57e29101-76f8-4ea7-8504-86fb5948a600.jpg
    Don't forget about our Custom Logo options!

As the season kicks off we are getting lots of request to have the Snell brand at corporate outings, tournaments, and charity events. Contact us to get our incredible logo pricing for your next event! 
    9ee4671f-6f5d-436e-8520-ca97dc6b17b7.jpg

Shop Our Value Packs, the Best Deal in Golf!
    12f1e674-1e2a-4a82-b2f2-3c384f41c4dc.jpg
    MTB Value Pack

6 Dozen for $157.99* USD
    *Over 17% savings per dozen!!

BUY NOW
    17b01d71-7788-4a94-82fb-70dc2a25f17a.png
    Get Sum Value Pack

6 Dozen for $85.00* USD
    *Over 30% savings per dozen!!

BUY NOW

The relevant links are:

$5 off per dozen MTB: https://www.snellgolf.com/?sol=mastersmtb

OR

$5 off per dozen Get Sum: https://www.snellgolf.com/?sol=mastersgs

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
    Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
    Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@iacas can you confirm that the My Tour Ball is the one that would be most like a ProV1 in feel? I think that's the only choice supplement for my current ball (K-sig / ProV1). I read that the Get Sum ball was a suryln cover and therefor probably not the best choice for me?

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

1 hour ago, jkelley9 said:

@iacas can you confirm that the My Tour Ball is the one that would be most like a ProV1 in feel? I think that's the only choice supplement for my current ball (K-sig / ProV1). I read that the Get Sum ball was a suryln cover and therefor probably not the best choice for me?

You're right, the MTB ball is very similar in performance to the ProV1.  If anything, I think the Snell spins a little more on short game shots, but doesn't seem to spin any differently on full shots.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
    :ping: G5i putter, B60 version
     :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
    :footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

21 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

You're right, the MTB ball is very similar in performance to the ProV1.  If anything, I think the Snell spins a little more on short game shots, but doesn't seem to spin any differently on full shots.  

I second this. I played the ProV1 almost exclusively before I switched to Snell, and they perform essentially the same. 

Edited by jbishop15

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Third on the Snell being very similar to the ProV. I agree Dave they seem to spin less with the driver. I think they are longer than the ProV's off the tee.. I hit both of them the last time I played and definitely prefer the Snell. I picked up 6 dozen a month ago or so.

On 4/3/2017 at 8:11 PM, Denny Bang Bang said:

For those interested in trying out the Snell balls, and not wanting to buy 6 dozen to get the bulk pricing... I received an email from Snell today, that they have a $5 off deal for Masters week.  So instead of the normal MTB pricing of $32 for a single dozen, it appears to be $27 a dozen.

Just thought I'd share the deal

Still have to buy at least 2 dozen but not a bad deal

Bryan A
    "Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator
    2 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

https://thesandtrap.com/b/balls/snell_my_tour_ball_review

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
    Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
    Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

10 hours ago, TN94z said:

Still have to buy at least 2 dozen but not a bad deal

Yea, I didn't catch that until after I posted.  But still nice to get the discount, and not have to buy 6 dozen.

• iacas pinned this topic
    • iacas unpinned this topic
    Note: This thread is 2548 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!