5,927 posts / 300732 viewsLast Reply

Day 3  - 5/30/20

Played 18 holes at Gray Eagle GC in Fishers,  IN. I also practiced chipping and putting for 20 minutes before I tee'd off.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 174

Started superspeed level 2 drills. Hit some 7-irons working on posture and pre shot routine. Putted in the living room a bit. 

Day 4 - 5/31/20

Practice short game chipping from 10 feet away.

Day 175

Played 18 - start to the round was really rough, so gave up scoring after 6 holes and tried some  different feels to see how they worked on course. Eventually settled in on one that seemed to be effective, but not until the 15th hole. 

Day 60 - went to the range today with new irons and hit the ball much better than last week. Still working on club back & up with focus on right elbow position at A3-A5. Shortening my backswing. My impact is improving as my timing gets better with new clubs and shafts...35mins

Day 15 - Putting was bad yesterday, so I spent time just trying to get my rhythm down. 

Day 92 - worked on my PP with driver, 4W and 6 iron. Also did chips and pitches in the yard. 

Day 93 - played 9 and shot a 41. When I thought about palmar flexion, overdraws and hooks happened. When I went with the “no flexion feel”, things straightened out. I just think I am over doing it on the course. I think the wrist is flattening at the top and I am just adding too much. 

Made a GIR in a very tough par 4 for me today. 170 out after a decent drive and I punched a 3H on from the right rough.

Day 5 - 6/1/20

Practice short game chipping from 14 feet away.

Day 176

Lots of protesting going on around my home, so constant drone of circling police and news helicopters was unsettling. Just did some backswing work with 5-iron, and hit a few balls.

Day 94 - Played 9 as a single and they sent me out alone. I had plenty of time to practice around the greens while waiting after holing out. Beautiful day.

Day 9 - 6/2/20 (8/9)

After failing yesterday...spent 10 minutes on the Puttist during morning conference calls working on a steady, even stroke.  My worst putts tend to be when I get really quick and "slap" at the ball.

Day 6 - 6/2/20

Visited the driving range today and worked on my mid irons.