6,974 posts / 345801 viewsLast Reply

Day 115.  This evening, on my way to go on a grocery run, I stopped at a course to do chipping practice for 15 minutes.  Real grass, real balls, onto a real green;  56 and 58 degree wedges, quarter and putter-style chip shots. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 304

Did drills to help maintain shoulder pitch, then hit balls with half swing maintaining the shoulder pitch. Then moved to full swings with an airplane drill between each ball. 

Day 290 - October 13, 2020

Played nine holes at Lawrence Park. I'll put it in GAME Golf later tonight, but for now… it's fine. Shot 36. Couldn't make a putt. 🙂

Day 63

Time was limited today so I did some mirror work waiting for the shower to heat up. (Yes, it takes 5 minutes for my shower to heat up. I hate our water heater)

Day 64

Played 18 at Lancaster Golf Club. You don't want to know the score. It is becoming apparent to me that it is time for me to start putting more work into my chipping and putting now that my full swing is more stable. 

Day 306

Lesson today. Turns out my ball striking issues were caused by something really dumb that I was doing.

Day 116.  I missed yesterday (10/13;  my previous miss was 9/19 and those are my only misses in the past month+, so I'm within the challenge rules).   Today I did speed sticks out back while dinner was cooking;  protocol one.  Got to 110 with green stick.

Day 65

Played 18. Shot a 91. Lots of good and one horrible quad or I would have broke 90. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.