IGNORED

Your Greatest Athletic Achievements (Non-Golf)

HJJ003
Note: This thread is 1846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 hours ago, criley4way said:

Nice to see a fellow jumper. Most people think we care crazy. Even if it is just 4-way

Yep - it's just another fun hobby - I teach AFF and do Airspeed style coaching camps in the wind tunnels and am the 4 way guy in the area of course (so I coach and judge the meets mostly as most of my regular team has moved on).  We just got a tunnel in the twin cities in December, it's fantastic to have one here.  We have SO MANY golf courses, that my weekends are great - I play in the mornings, then get back to the DZ in time to take up some from the FJC.  I get to do two things I like a lot, and still end up ahead on dollars each weekend.

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

51 minutes ago, rehmwa said:

Yep - it's just another fun hobby - I teach AFF and do Airspeed style coaching camps in the wind tunnels and am the 4 way guy in the area of course (so I coach and judge the meets mostly as most of my regular team has moved on).  We just got a tunnel in the twin cities in December, it's fantastic to have one here.  We have SO MANY golf courses, that my weekends are great - I play in the mornings, then get back to the DZ in time to take up some from the FJC.  I get to do two things I like a lot, and still end up ahead on dollars each weekend.

WOW good for you. I have a 100+ hrs in the Tunnel in Orlando and Perris and did well at nationals a few times. Never made it work.

• Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!