IGNORED

Golfing on a (very) active volcano

NCGolfer
Note: This thread is 2143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can't imagine the air quality is too fantastic, but what are you going to do skip a tee time...I think not!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

gty-958952162_99902175.jpg?w=2000&h=1360

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

13 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

Can't imagine the air quality is too fantastic

I thought the same thing, but you have to consider the wow factor here... playing golf in the shadow of an erupting volcano? Check that off the list.

Plus, if you let these things disrupt your normal routine, then the terrorists win 😜

• Upvote 2

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

That's the way I want to go baby, hopefully when they recover my remains, I'll be frozen in mid swing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

14 hours ago, nevets88 said:

That's the way I want to go baby, hopefully when they recover my remains, I'll be frozen in mid swing.

As long as someone posts the pic on here so we can critique your final swing :-P

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

17 hours ago, nevets88 said:

gty-958952162_99902175.jpg?w=2000&h=1360

I've been to the driving range and had lunch at that course. It's not as close as the photo shows, but close enough. Luckily for these guys the Hawaiian trade winds are pretty constant and Kilauea is west of the course.

This is where I had my first Loco Moco!

Loco Moco.jpg

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 2143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!