IGNORED

pants above 44 waist

Note: This thread is 1941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure where you’ve looked but Callaway and Adidas both make pants over 44w. You have to search under Big and Tall. DXL Men’s Apparel sells them.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 10:55 AM, Mark_k said:

Who makes a good pair of pants above a 44 waist? I’ve been looking and that seems to the cut off size on a lot. Thank you.

DXL starts at 42 or 44.

• 1 month later...

Here's an idea. Why don't you try losing some weight? Have one helping and push the plate away. And mix in a salad now and then. If you're above a 44 waist, you're huge. And it's not doing your golf game any good!  

Dockers are pretty decent pants for golf. I see alot of guys wearing them on the courses I frequent. They come in large sizes too. They are also sold in many different stores. I am assuming the OP is looking for golf pants. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Look up JC Penny's Big and Tall.....    I know one of the malls near me in the JC Penny's has a "Foundry"  which is their Big and Tall section, and they tend to have PGA pant's and polo shirts in the big size....     

Edited by David L Yskes

It is what it is

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 8:37 PM, Buckeyebowman said:

Here's an idea. Why don't you try losing some weight? Have one helping and push the plate away. And mix in a salad now and then. If you're above a 44 waist, you're huge. And it's not doing your golf game any good!  

Not sure why it's any of your business, but it ain't that easy.  If I could get myself to do so I would, but I've fought my weight my whole life, and losing any significant amount of weight is the most difficult thing I've ever tried to do.  I quit smoking cold turkey more than 40 years ago, and that was a piece of cake compared to losing weight.  Those who have never had to do so simply can't comprehend how hard it is, especially as you get older.  Your metabolism naturally slows, so you use up less stored fat under the best conditions.  

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

• 3 weeks later...

If the OP didn't want commentary, he shouldn't have put it on a public forum! And I've been overweight! When I was 16 I got a job as a Porter (clean up guy) in a bakery. The counter ladies would bring back pastries that weren't fit to be sold. "Here, eat these creampuffs, eat these eclairs", etc. I have a sweet tooth and was only too happy to oblige. By the time Spring rolled around I was 5'9" and a robust 220! We were supposed to go swimming somewhere and I couldn't drag my old bathing suit up over my big, fat ass! 

I was so embarrassed that I started the "one helping and push the plate away" regimen. I cut out all sweets, plus I started getting more exercise. The pounds melted away. 

But that wasn't my only struggle with weight. There was a time when I always had a 2 liter bottle of cola in the fridge and would fall asleep with my hand in the potato chip bag, and I started packing on the lbs again! So, i had to cut those out. 

You kind of have a point in that a slowing metabolism makes it harder to get rid of stored fat. So doesn't the idea become to not store so much fat? My metabolism has slowed. I'm now 66 and I weigh 160 lbs. 

Some people try to blame it on a "glandular condition". My Aunt did, and she had a point. Her problem was with the gland right under her nose. Every time it opened she'd put food in it! 

No excuses! I would bet that if we examined all these situations in detail, the lie would be put to most of them. 

Note: This thread is 1941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!