iacas

• Administrator
On 8/17/2019 at 6:07 PM, nevets88 said:

It actually looks like the same thing at half the price, just no desktop OS interface. That’s from a quick look though. 

Here's a checklist:

https://hackmotion.com/hackmotion-lite-launch/

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What is HackMotion Full System?

HackMotion Full System is for advanced PGA professionals looking for detailed wrist motion analysis.

What is the difference?

In addition to LITE features full system provides detailed wrist motion graphs throughout the swing, 3D replays, ability to overlay swing data for benchmarking as well as Windows software version and more.

Hack Motion.PNG

Wonder who made the decision on the product name?

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• 5 months later...

Noticed HackMotion posted a presentation, thought I'd share.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-12.20.36.png

Jason Sutton (Golf Magazine Top-100 PGA Teaching Professional) demonstrates wrist motion drills for improving club face control.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

I'm reviving this topic as I have a pair of new HackMotion coming to me.

They no longer have what is now the Pro and the Lite, it's now the Pro and the Player models. The Player model does a bit less, and the Pro model is 30% smaller.

I'm going to use it in my own swing work, too. I still think it'll be pretty cool to use in putting.

• Thumbs Up 2

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Scott Cowx's three Tour player patterns:

• Informative 1

I think Erik or somebody else posted this in another thread (hence how I know about it), but no one has posted this to this thread yet, so I'll accompany the above with the corresponding article:

Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-18.04.11.png

PGA Tour coach Scott Cowx explains 3 Tour Player Lead Wrist Patterns Using the HackMotion Sensor's Data.

• Thumbs Up 1

Constantine

A few months back I decided to go towards the classic turndown release in my swing (Option A in Cowx’s 3 tour wrist patterns and the one that both Tiger and Fairway Jesus use).

So that makes me especially excited to hear more about these sensors… wonder how training with them as a player will be.

My guess is these will be great for periodic checkups… but overkill for daily practice.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, cedrictheo said:

My guess is these will be great for periodic checkups… but overkill for daily practice.

Maybe. I think the thing is… I can put them on, and just measure every swing if I want, or ignore it if I want, and turn on and off the biofeedback (the angels singing tones).

Plus, as you know (I think), my wrist conditions are a big part of what I'm working on.

• Informative 1

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

Maybe. I think the thing is… I can put them on, and just measure every swing if I want, or ignore it if I want, and turn on and off the biofeedback (the angels singing tones).

Plus, as you know (I think), my wrist conditions are a big part of what I'm working on.

Now that you say it… If the biofeedback is anywhere near as good as the deWiz I’m going to be ordering one of these for sure.

• Administrator

FWIW they're having a Black Friday sale that… ends well before Black Friday. $100 off the Player, $200 off the Pro. No affiliate link or anything - just visit their site at hackmotion.com and sign up for it.