IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

George, you can put multiple things into one post, please.

Sorry about that. Will do future forward.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Yea, the Devil's reaction to losing to Tenacious D was much more realistic  (hopefully you've seen that movie)

Love country! I hate to admit it, but I even like the pop country crap, which many country fans find abhorrent

Here's what I'm listening to right now though. Good stuff.

George Strait

Holy crap!  "Unwound" is probably my favorite country song ever!  (Top 5 at least)

I'd have to think hard about the remainder of the top 5 (yes, I like country pop too) but I know this one is definitely in there:

It is, after all, the "perfect" country & western song.

Unwound is really great, yea.

I like a lot of David Allen Coe songs (including the one you just posted), but he has more than a few that are not very cool, if you know what I'm saying. Have you heard some of his not-so-safe-for-work songs? Yikes.

@georgeshot Thanks for the recommendations. Great tunes.

I love George Jones:

And I love Ashely Monroe's voice so much. I think it's my favorite right now:

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Unwound is really great, yea.  I like a lot of David Allen Coe songs (including the one you just posted), but he has more than a few that are not very cool, if you know what I'm saying. Have you heard some of his not-so-safe-for-work songs? Yikes. @georgeshot Thanks for the recommendations. Great tunes.  I love George Jones: And I love Ashely Monroe's voice so much. I think it's my favorite right now:

Sorry ... That's actually the only Coe song I know. Oh and BTw, loved that Georgia on a fast train song you posted as well! And really like this Ashley Monroe song too! You're on fire today my friend!! (Have a bit of a man crush on jack white so I knew that would be good ;)). Also, the intro to that song reminded of a group I loved in the early 2000's ... Nickel Creek.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Unwound is really great, yea.

I like a lot of David Allen Coe songs (including the one you just posted), but he has more than a few that are not very cool, if you know what I'm saying. Have you heard some of his not-so-safe-for-work songs? Yikes.

@georgeshot

Thanks for the recommendations. Great tunes.

I love George Jones:

And I love Ashely Monroe's voice so much. I think it's my favorite right now:

Sorry ... That's actually the only Coe song I know. Oh and BTw, loved that Georgia on a fast train song you posted as well! And really like this Ashley Monroe song too! You're on fire today my friend!! (Have a bit of a man crush on jack white so I knew that would be good ;)). Also, the intro to that song reminded of a group I loved in the early 2000's ... Nickel Creek.

Constantine

On Christmas morning it's Chicago Christmas.

Perhaps the best rendition of "Let It Snow" starting at 2:15 from a live performance on the Today Show.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

How about some Everything but the Girl to forget about winter?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Love her voice. Tracey is a premier talent that is often overlooked.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

How about some Everything but the Girl to forget about winter?

In 1988 I just about wore out ETBTG Idlewild record. At the time was one of my girlfriend's favorites. And it hooked me too, especially this track... [video]http://youtu.be/_Dw18ftpuaw[\video]

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

George, you can put multiple things into one post, please.

Sorry about that. Will do future forward.

George, come on, man! :-D Let's try not to stress Erik and Mike out on Christmas! :beer:

Constantine

I have that album too georgeshot.

The ultimate Tracey Thorn with Massive Attack. One of my all time favorite songs. Lost count of how many times I've played this. Sometimes I have this on repeat when practicing at the range.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

All thumbs up!

Tracey's Christmas album is one of my favorites, of that genre. Highly recommend it.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Stretch.

Excellent [quote name="Stretch" url="/t/10793/what-are-you-listening-to/1350#post_933063"]All thumbs up! Tracey's Christmas album is one of my favorites, of that genre. Highly recommend it. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/88308/] [/URL] [/quote]Excellent holiday choice. Reminded me to listen to Cocteau Twins' "Winter Wonderland" [video]http://youtu.be/0UQMZ3DddgM[\video]