• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newtogolf

Global Golf

58 posts in this topic

Anyone here purchase anything from Global Golf. I'm considering a pre-owned putter from there, but hadn't heard anyone ever mention them.

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

They are pretty good. They are legit and you may even want to look into their open box specials. All it is are returned items that haven't been hit.

LOL 25 % off coupon for leftys used clubs :)
LEFT25

have used global golf..got exactly what I ordered and the condition was even better than I expected it would be. When they say "excellent" it basically looks brand new. Legit company that sells good stuff.

I just ordered a new putter.. well used. Nike OZ1 putter. used the code got 25 % off nice.

I have used them before. 100% satisfied.

Done a lot of dealing with them, trade-ins and purchases. They're a solid operation. Anything rated very good or above is generally just fine (very good being clearly hit, but generally nice condition). Buying "good" rated merchandise from them is a total crap shoot, and will likely leave you disappointed in the condition. And being a lefty, I've used the left25 coupon many times. My current gamer driver, fairway woods, hybrids and wedges are all from globalgolf.

Love GG so far...I got the hybrid im using in Open Box section and I have also bought a 5w in good condition and when I got it I was suprised that is looked a lot better then described.

Thanks guys, convinced me to pull the trigger on a LH Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 in "excellent" condition for $138 with the lefty discount.

Awards and Achievements

Yup, a legit site with great products. Many of my friends bought their gear from them and even with the "excellent" condition, a few irons were brand new still in wrappings.

Dan

just got my nike 0z putter the thing was still in OEM wrapping listed as used but the thing is perfect

Welcome to the Scotty family my friend!!
Thanks got it today! I'll be trying it out tomorrow on the greens, hopefully it combined with my putting lesson will help. I wanted to spring for the Studio Select version, but $300 was steep and my wife is already on me for how much I've spent on this "game" as she calls it.

Awards and Achievements

Most of my golf clubs in my Sig are from here. I have always bought from their mint condition clubs and have been very satisfied with their quality. I have purchased from their mint condition the ffg.:

Drivers:
Callaway SteelHead III
Nickent 3DX

Fairwaywoods:
Adams A4OS

Irons:
Mizuno MX-900

Hybrids:
Cleveland Hibore

Shoes
Adidas University

All were good as brand new quality!

well I just got a driver from them described at "very good" condition. There are skymarks on the top. paint chipped on the top and sides, bottom has huge scratches across it and very worn. Im exchanging it for another one they have of the same driver, hoping it will be better. Whoever rates these clubs must be sipping on whiskey all day.

well I just got a driver from them described at "very good" condition. There are skymarks on the top. paint chipped on the top and sides, bottom has huge scratches across it and very worn. Im exchanging it for another one they have of the same driver, hoping it will be better. Whoever rates these clubs must be sipping on whiskey all day.

What driver did you get?

Awards and Achievements