IGNORED

Mizuno mx500 Driver

P3R3
Note: This thread is 6108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just ditched my TM burner for this club. Sold my TM burner to my buddy for $160. Launch monitor results:

Ball Speed Max: 169
Ball Speed Ave: 163
Max Drive: 283
Max Carry: 270
Ave Drive: 259
Ave Carry: 248
Spread: 25 yrds

Play tested for 2 holes, both drives strait and long. I get very little sidespin from this driver, love the 45" shaft. Dont hesitate to give this puppy a test drive if you are in the market.

My setup:
9.5* Stiff Flex
Golf Pride New Decade - Blue

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

Congrads dude, I don't want to rain on your parade, cuz theres a chance that you'll have some added success with it, but one of my friends test played a club at a retailer, it also said that he carried a drive 316. His longest drive that he's ever hit with it on the course is 260. Again, differnent store, differnt swing, I wish you the best. Let me know how you hit it on the course.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

There are some shops out there that like to "juice" their monitor reports. Guess it helps them sell more clubs.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

Well you cant juice the monitor when I was comparing it directly to my current driver. It was VERY accurate at modeling my Burners ballflight. Plus I compared the two on the range afterwards and in a golfing situation the Mizuno is hands down better for me. My first drive with it on the course was the longest drive I have ever hit on that particular hole.

MX500 9.5* S
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*

Nice man. Good luck with it. Never hit any mizuno clubs, actually. Always have liked the look of em. so, good luck.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

yeah man, I love the look of the driver but ive never tried it.

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Driver: SuperQuad 9.5
3 Wood- V steel 15 ALDILA NV s
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX
Wedges- CG14 52 56Putter- Odyssey XG model #9Ball- Pro v 1 xShoes- Adidas Tour Metal

Just ditched my TM burner for this club. Sold my TM burner to my buddy for $160. Launch monitor results:

haha wow you even have the same grip i have on my mx500. i'm getting some good results from this driver, but i'm thinking about changing it up soon just for some change.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

i purchased that driver about a week ago, if you make contact on the toe instead of the sweet spot it still goes a good distance. And for $150, the deal is even sweeter.

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

[QUOTE=lhshurdl3r;70105]haha wow you even have the same grip i have on my mx500. i'm getting some good results from this driver, but i'm thinking about changing it up soon just for some change.[/ QUOTE]
DIBS!!!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Im taking this puppy out for 18 tommorrow. I will post the results.

MX500 9.5* S
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*

Originally Posted by lhshurdl3r View Post
haha wow you even have the same grip i have on my mx500. i'm getting some good results from this driver, but i'm thinking about changing it up soon just for some change.

haha. i gotta figure out what i'm gonna get next though.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Well I took this puppy out today and the results were great. No OB, only 1 stroke of penalty on drives for hitting into a lake lining the left side of one fairway. On the par 5's I hit a 8i, 6i, 3H for my second shots!

Shot the best score of my life with a 79 :)

MX500 9.5* S
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*

Note: This thread is 6108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!