IGNORED

Played 10 holes, 1 to 5 and 14 to 18, how do I post score

No Mulligans
Note: This thread is 3127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Early morning round, slow pace, and I needed to get to work.  Played the 1st 5 and then I went across the creak and played 14 to 18.

I think I should post, and my guess is it should be based on the 1st nine holes I played (I bogeyed hole 1 but got a par on hole 18).  The front and back are par 29s.

It was a par 29 for the 1st nine I played, I was 3 over for the 1st nine and 3 over for the entire 10 :).  So if I use holes 1 to 9, 3 over; if I use holes 2 to 10, 2 over.

How do I adjust rating and slope?  I snooped around on the USGA site but couldn't find guidance.

Tecolote.JPG

Edited by No Mulligans

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In this case, I just don't see a good way to calculate either the slope or course rating for the holes you actually played.  I know when a course is rated, each hole is rated, but I don't think you'll ever get access to the individual records in order to get a slope/CR for your special golf course of the day.  This might be one of the times you just can't post your score.  If you had played 7 holes from either set of 9, you could enter that score, counting par plus handicap for the unplayed holes, but that doesn't apply in your case.

• Upvote 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

(edited)

Thanks Dave.

Kind of a bummer as I really enjoyed my modified course as a way to just play 9 (or 10) on that course.  Especially liked the last bit after crossing the creek, playing by myself early in the morning with no one in front of me.  Great for a quickie before work, 9 holes even though I pay for 18, it's an inexpensive course.  This course goes out and then back in with the end of hole 9 being almost as far from the club house as you can get.

Maybe I'll just have to get up earlier.  Yikes as I already got up at 5 am to get ready and to the course by 6:30.

Edited by No Mulligans

I think you just pick your 9 best holes and enter those manually on GHIN and let them do the rest.

Edited by DrvFrShow

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Note: This thread is 3127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!