IGNORED

2015 Australian Masters Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Could a more aptly named player win it? 56 yo Peter "I've got ties older than you Scottie boy" Senior, wins Australian Masters. Yay for golfers of a certain age. Adam Scott, John Senden as well as Bryson "Fixie" DeChambeau, who came in second, in the field. In the link there's a video of a guy who got hit in the face by a drive. He's okay, but ouch. 

Senior, 56, has won the Australian Masters twice before, both times in the 1990s.
Earlier, Adam Scott's pursuit of a third gold jacket and his first win this year is all but over after the world No.12 finished an up-and-down final round at four-under and five shots behind the leader.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/golf/australian-masters-the-final-day-20151122-gl4x5j.html

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd really like to see Adam Scott find his groove again.  But that round 3 was the difference between 5th place vs a blow out win.  So the game is still there, but he's got to get his sh!t together.  Hard to believe it'll happen.  Seems like there is always one junk round lately in each tourny.

Bill - 

Watching in between Thanksgiving appetizers and turkey.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

2 hours ago, Natural Patrick said:

Are you sure not watching the Australian Open and not the Australian Masters from last week?

Ha, yep. I guess I'll have to start that thread :-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Glad to see a guy my age win. Although, Peter Senior looks way older than me. :-)

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!