IGNORED

Gatorade: Tiger

Shindig
Note: This thread is 4330 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen this. Is it exclusive to one store or something?

I've picked 'em up at Ralph's and Albertsons in Los Angeles and Orange County. I doubt they're store exclusive.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have not tried the red flavor yet, but the green one is really good though it tastes like normal lemon-lime Gatorade, and the purple flavor tastes like a grape flavored Popsicle.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

• 4 weeks later...
I absolutely love the red flavor!!!! It is amazing, I have no trouble finding it at Ralphs, Albertsons, or any gas station. I got 10 for 5 bucks the other day at Ralphs, 50 cents each isnt too bad for anything these days and that was the 32 oz one. I havent tried the other flavors and dont plan to, the red is the best flavor gatorade they've got. Fierce lime was awesome until they discontinued it...
Driver 983k 9.5°
3 Wood 906f2 15°
5 wood 906f2 18°
Irons 735 3-pw S300, Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord
Wedges Spin Milled 53°, Spin Milled 59°Putter Studio Select Newport 2Goals for '10:1. Get down to scratch or better

• 3 weeks later...
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I drank some on the course the other day and had 3 hole in ones

In my Warbird Hot:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Reg Flex
3 Wood: Mercury Golf MR Jumbo 16*
Irons: X-20 4-AW
Putter: 33" Rossa FontanaShoes:Footjoy Contour

• 4 years later...

Old thread, I know... but, I use to love the Tiger Gatorade, especially the green one...

The other day, I was at the store and saw what appeared to be the green Tiger Gatorade and got excited only to find out that it wasn't... when I read the flavor it was "Limon Pepino" (Lime Cucumber), which I thought was a little weird. Anyways, a few days later a friend at work tells me this is the greatest stuff ever and that I should try it... so I did. IT'S AWESOME.

I'm not sure that if this is available nationally or just in certain markets, but if you can get your hands on it, try it. It's the best Gatorade I've had yet.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Old thread, I know... but, I use to love the Tiger Gatorade, especially the green one... The other day, I was at the store and saw what appeared to be the green Tiger Gatorade and got excited only to find out that it wasn't... when I read the flavor it was "Limon Pepino" (Lime Cucumber), which I thought was a little weird. Anyways, a few days later a friend at work tells me this is the greatest stuff ever and that I should try it... so I did. IT'S AWESOME. I'm not sure that if this is available nationally or just in certain markets, but if you can get your hands on it, try it. It's the best Gatorade I've had yet.

Lime Cucumber Gatorade is the best. There's a few stores here that carry it regularly.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

They carry it here as well, but I thought it was acquired taste. Still prefer Gatorade Fierce Melon...

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

They only ever came out with one Tiger flavour here in Aus, and that was Lime Storm. Same flavour is still being produced, just without Tiger's face on it.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

If I had to drink only one drink for the rest of my life, it would definitely be the red fruit punch Gatorade. No doubt.

In my  taylormade.gif Stratus Stand bag

Driver:  taylormade.gif 10.5* 2009 Burner

3 Wood: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

3 Hybrid: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

Ironstaylormade.gif  Burner 1.0 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG15  56*

Putter:  taylormade.gif Rossa Monza Spider Vicino

Ball Callaway HX Diablo Tour

I used to like the yellow one when they still made them. I don't remember the flavor, but it was a bit better than the regular lemon-lime. I usually get "Frost Glacier Freeze" flavor because it's almost always in stock. Sometimes I'll get "Cool Blue" or "Lemon Lime," or some of the pink or green ones. So everything, basically. Except "Fruit Punch." Hate "Fruit Punch."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

I used to like the yellow one when they still made them. I don't remember the flavor, but it was a bit better than the regular lemon-lime.

I usually get "Frost Glacier Freeze" flavor because it's almost always in stock. Sometimes I'll get "Cool Blue" or "Lemon Lime," or some of the pink or green ones.

So everything, basically. Except "Fruit Punch." Hate "Fruit Punch."

Gatorade Lemonade???

Gatorade Lemonade???

Is that what it was? I have no idea, I just remember liking it a tiny bit more than the normal yellow one.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Is that what it was? I have no idea, I just remember liking it a tiny bit more than the normal yellow one.

Yeahh I'm pretty sure it was. They have discontinued it I believe. Just like X Factor and the Fierce flavors.

Note: This thread is 4330 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!