nevets88

Peter Kostis on Latest NLU Podcast

26 posts / 1625 viewsLast Reply

Just finished listening to the pod cast and was very surprised of how candid Peter was. I have always liked the NBC telecasts better and apparently I'm not alone. I'm surprised by how cheap CBS is with the telecasts and how they "could give a rat's ass". You would think eventually the PGA would try to come up with a PGA network the way the NFL has gotten their own network. Then they could dictate any narrative they want when it comes to the tour. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in the future. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

38 minutes ago, Bucki1968 said:

You would think eventually the PGA would try to come up with a PGA network the way the NFL has gotten their own network.

They are supposedly producing the tv coverage in the next deal.

NLU thinks NBC is vastly better, but I'm not crazy about NBC, granted, I really haven't watched NBC much lately. Looks like most people agree with NLU. I'd agree NBC is little better than CBS but it's a low bar.

The NLU guys do a good job, and this was a particularly riveting episode (lots of their recent ones are). Love to hear real stuff, and to get it from someone that has that much experience, and no dog in the fight anymore, was particularly grand.

Question. Can I get NLU on my desktop computer? I don't own a handheld device, and some of these apps seem particularly designed for those. I like what I saw. Always love to hear insider info. Thanks for any replies.  

2 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Question. Can I get NLU on my desktop computer? I don't own a handheld device, and some of these apps seem particularly designed for those. I like what I saw. Always love to hear insider info. Thanks for any replies.  

Sure you can.   I don't listen to podcasts on my phone but have listened to a few on my PC

4 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Try this

IMG_2129-e1506645368647.jpg

Listen to No Laying Up - Golf Podcast episodes free, on demand. Fresh, funny...

Thanks for the replies, and I'll have to check it out. I have food simmering now, so I'll do that tomorrow.