IGNORED

What make of glove do you wear...

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What make of glove do you wear?

• Titleist
    • Taylormade
    • Callaway
    • Mizuno
    • Wilson
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

I wear Titleist or FJ. However, I never wore batting gloves when I played baseball. Just curious to know what type of grips non-glovers use.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the post previous to yours...

Haha yeah I saw it right after I posted. . . . I was going to edit it but decided not too.

In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

I wear Titleist or FJ. However, I never wore batting gloves when I played baseball. Just curious to know what type of grips non-glovers use.

I don't wear a glove and I use Lamkin White Crossline grips.

in the bag:
driver-titleist D2 10.5* w/aldila nv shaft
3-adams speedline fast 10 w/aldila shaft
hybrid-titleist 585 17* w/aldila shaft
irons-titleist 735cm w/ttdg s-300 shafts

wedges-cleveland 588, 53* and 60* w/ttdg shafts

putter-scotty circa 62 #1, gun metal finish

ball-pro v1

shoe-dryjoys

I’m a big fan of the MasterGrip glove.
They’re a great family-run company that replaces big advertising budgets with quality products (especially the gloves) at a great price (2 for $11.95!).
My favorite is their Cabretta leather glove. I need the medium-large size (not easy to find with other gloves) and I prefer the all black (also not easy to find with other gloves).

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

I like the Mizuno's but I am not very picky about which glove I wear. I usually try to grab a couple when they are on sale. The one thing that I do like though it seems to be harder to find for some reason is a glove with the little ball marker on them. I like that feature alot.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I like the Mizuno's but I am not very picky about which glove I wear. I usually try to grab a couple when they are on sale. The one thing that I do like though it seems to be harder to find for some reason is a glove with the little ball marker on them. I like that feature alot.

The MasterGrip Cabretta glove still has the ball marker.

You can only buy the gloves at their website or if you get their catalogs. Great price for a top quality glove!

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

Mizuno is my favorite...just seems to fit me the best. I like the Footjoy Sciflex pretty well too.
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

I generally use a Callaway tech series glove. I have an FJ as my spare.

In my bag you'll find:

Irons[SIZE="1"] Big Bertha X-Fuision 5 ~ PW (graphite)
Hybrids 3DX Genex 2i (17*) and 4i (23*) (steel)
SW 256.10 Vokey Black Nickle (56* / 10*) (steel)LW 260.4 Vokey oil can (60* / 4*) (steel)Woods G2i (17*) 3w (graphite)Putter 34" Newport Detour

I just bought two etonic gloves on sale for 6 bucks each. Normally it's FootJoy though

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

right now i am using the FJ cold weather gloves, and when it warms up i use Maxfli.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I usually go with Footjoy, but I've tried some different ones throughout the years. The best I ever used was a 3M Premium Greptile Glove that I actually reviewed here at The Sand Trap. The grip was outstanding, and it was the most durable I've ever used as well. After it finally gave out, I looked for some around here but couldn't find any. And I was too lazy to order some online, so I just went back to the Footjoy.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have been using Nike for the past couple of years. The Footjoys never seem to fit my hand, I like a really tight snug fit and even the small Footjoys seems big for me. Plus I really enjoy the Tech Extreme and Dri Fit Tour gloves from Nike for the great leather feel plus the tech meshes as my hands tend to sweat.

In Ozone blue/argyle bag:

Driver: G10 - 10.5 Grafalloy Prolauch Red Stiff
5 wood: G5 with grafalloy prolaunch blue
Irons 4-Gap: AP2 - Project X 5.5 SW: CG10 56degreeLW: Bob Vokey Spin Milled 60 degreePutter: Studio Style Newport 2 (Custom Shop)Ball: TP Black/Red

I voted other couldn't find the ''whatever is cheap at the store'' vote. I wear through golves in the thumb too fast to spring for expensive ones.

Where I work, the pro shop carries mostly Nike, and I can get the Elite model for about $8, so that's what I use. They're very comfortable, and they do ok when wet also.

Good luck,
Ryan
ogio.gif Vision SS Bag:
cleveland.gif Launcher DST 10.5*  taylormade.gif R9 16.5* 4W
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual 19*  taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 4-PW
vokey.gif 250.08, Spin Milled 54.10, and 58.08
yesgolf.gif Callie  bridgestone.gif B330

Mizuno Gloves fit me best, the retroflex is what I currently use.

Love the look of a classic white leather Titleist glove though.
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

nike because it initially fit me best, but they stretch toooooo easily

in my cart bag
Driver: Hi-Bore XL
Hybrids: Md 1i, 3i, 4i
Irons: Rac OS2 5-PW
Wedges: 52* 56* 60* Putter:

Titleist all the way

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!