IGNORED

Arnie's Event

Puttin4Bird
Note: This thread is 5883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to tip Lee Westwood to do well-he's a wind player-should be interesting to watch the leaderboard.

Yea hes the one guy who you could really say will and should finish 2nd. He always plays good in Florida with those cross winds.

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

This tournament is already over. Tiger never loses while leading after the thrid round.

This is not true. Tiger has lost three times in which he had or shared the 54 hole lead. This is also the first time he shared the 54 hole lead with more than one person.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is not true. Tiger has lost three times in which he had or shared the 54 hole lead. This is also the first time he shared the 54 hole lead with more than one person.

3 times out of what 50 tournaments....Thats a 6 percent chance he will not win--Trust me you can write it down 4 for 4. God Bless Tiger Wooooo

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

Tiger Woods is really good......

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Tiger Woods is really good......

thank you. i did not know that.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

• Administrator
3 times out of what 50 tournaments....Thats a 6 percent chance he will not win--Trust me you can write it down 4 for 4. God Bless Tiger Wooooo

No, not 50 times. He's 41 of 44 IIRC, and as was pointed out, he hasn't shared the lead with more than one other player.

That being said, I expect with a one-shot lead through nine holes, he'll probably make it 42 of 45 or 43 of 46 or whatever the number is.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

thank you. i did not know that.

The guy just continues to amaze me. This tourney is setting up with potential for an exciting finish. I'm pulling for Bryant and O'Hair

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Tiger with a slider to win

I fancy the play off though

In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Im posting in both Arnie posts just incase Bash chooses one over the other.

Hope your hungry Bash!

We'll need pictures of your Pro V1 meal.
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Amazing.

He's not human, I tell you...

Did you see the reaction from Bryant in the clubhouse? Just a grin and a little shake of the head.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

ya...tiger really makes the PGA tour really boring....

LOL. that was great golf. i even fist pumped when he made it lol..haha

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Yes-the putt there--that is why hes the best that ever lived. Im a basketball player and know that you have to elevate your game when the clock runs down. Tiger does it time and time again kind of like Michael Jordan. Its just soo fun to watch. I enjoyed it and hope you guys are enjoying it too. I just love that guy.

it was a great putt, but i was shocked that Tiger called Arnie "buddy"

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

it was a great putt, but i was shocked that Tiger called Arnie "buddy"

O no--theyre really good friends. Arnold used to invite him to play in Latrobe (arnie''s hoemtown) Out of all the old timer golfers---Tiger is bestest of friends with Arnie Palmer

ok...just surprised me

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap

Like I said yesterday, the most we could ask for is for the event to come down to the last shot. It was a pretty exciting day of golf to see the guys stay within shouting distance to Mr. Woods. I wish Hunter Mahan would have finished a couple shots better, but he still got a top-10 finish. And it was nice to see O'Hair bounce back on the last nine to finish in a tie for third. We might get a few guys under 30 on this year's Ryder Cup team the way things are going. You never know.

Oh yeah, congrats to Tiger. He missed several makable putts, and he still shot a final-round 66. That's crazy! The man is on a serious roll, and it may not end for awhile.

Note: This thread is 5883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!