IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Been listening to Pandora Radio on the iPhone for a few months now, and have been introduced to many artists that play songs I like. Won't list all, but here's a sample.

A Perfect Circle
NIN
Incubus
10 Years
Chevelle
Deftones
New Alice in Chains album

In actuality, I listen to a fairly wide varity. From the Beatles, Aerosmith, and that era to Electronica/Chill, to some metal (I grew up on Black Sabbath, Stones, Crimson, ELP, Yes, etc.). Even lite Jazz. No rap or country though.

Bill

In the Bag

Ping i15 8* Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 909f3 13.5* Aldila NV

Ping S57 3-PW KBS C-taper

Macgregor 52, 56, and 60 wedges

SC Newport 2.5

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

aliens exist- blink-182

Woops. Meant to type no ceilings. But, I'm still listening to it. Ice Cream Paint Job right now. It's on mix, so who knows what'll be next.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

new silversun pickups. Awesome album!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Woops. Meant to type no ceilings. But, I'm still listening to it. Ice Cream Paint Job right now. It's on mix, so who knows what'll be next.

haha, funny, when i scrolled up and read your post, ice cream paint job came on.....ahh, i love shuffle!

In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

Honestly, I listen to anything and everything. I guess it's cause I'm a musician, but if it makes me tap my foot it's great. My buddies absolutely hate my iPod on shuffle! Haha, it's so random, it'll go from Cannibal Corpse, to Michael Buble, to Ramon Ayala, to Lil Wayne, just all over the place! It's crazy! I prefer Red Hot Chili Peppers, you can't go wrong with that. Girls say my iPod is a "trip killer", haha, girl talk....

Well anyways, what do you jam to and what do you absolutely can't stand?

In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

Can't stand: Linkin Park.

Can
Not
Stand!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

What you mean?

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Ohh... Interesting question.

Like:
Micheal Buble
Barry Manilow
Rod Stewart (Time After Time, listen to it. Now. )
Pendulum
U2 (I still haven't found what I'm looking for, another great.)
Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay!
Snow Patrol
The Fray
Ummm... The Beatles, of COURSE.

HATE:
Rap. Hate it.
Polyphonic Ringtones! Haha

Long winded answer can be summed up by last four artists listened to:

Arms & Sleepers - Downtempo/Triphop kinda stuff.
The XX - Dreampop
Tapage - Glitchy IDM
The Airborne Toxic Event - Indie Pop kinda, but quite sombre at times.

I can't say there's stuff I don't like really, more like stuff I don't appreciate. Gangster rap and the like involves no talent whatsoever (cross one off and sing about rest: bitches and hos/the club/guns/drugs), I don't really get on with the extreme end of the metal genre, and I don't really dig country music. Kinda rambly. It's emo on acoustic guitars.

I listen to heavy metal and country. Which I listen to on any given day depends upon my mood and how stressed out I feel.
If Im feeling mellow and am just chilling, its country. If Im in a foul mood or feeling stressed out, its heavy metal.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

What you mean?

I mean, I gotta get it!

I listened to it twice through, I definately don't like it as much as Carnavas. Still alright, will keep it around. Carnavas was just good all the way through, this peaks and troughs~

Really wide variety: Japanese pop and Rock(Off Course, B'z, Koyanagi Yuki, Smap, and others), Classical music(Tchaikovsky, Mahler, Saint Saens, and others,) American Rock, Pop, Hip Hop(Lady Gaga, Akon, Shinedown, 311, and 80's music). I do not listen to country at all. I just can't get into it.

it all depends on my mood... thats how i roll...
i listen to anything and love listening to anything when im in the mood...
but the exact same music i can hate with a passion if im not in the mood to hear it...
oh an my taste is very weird... like today... i was listening to bing crosby/david bowie christmas song... then right after it was smashing pumpkins - bullets with butterfly wings... then neyo-so sick of love songs... lol
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

My favourite is electronic dance music that you can't really dance to.

If I had to give it a genre it'd be probably be progressive house. Something like this:

I generally loathe most commercial music today, haven't listened to the radio in about 5yrs and just find music I like through internet forums that are based around my general musical taste.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Can't stand: Linkin Park.

AMEN brother!

I also have been a musician for 23 years and I enjoy all types of music. My trucks CD changer currently has: -Blues mix (SRV, Buddy Guy, BB King to name a few) -Country mix (Jason Aldean, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, etc) -Metal mix (Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, The Devil Wears Prada, etc) -Every Time I Die (all their CDs on one MP3 disk - my favorite band) -R&B; mix (a bunch of current and old classics) -Rock mix (70's, 80s, 90's mostly)

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330