IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM[/VIDEO] It's been stuck in my head all day, and I'm not that upset.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

The Pixies. Not the same w/o Kim Deal, but nonetheless, one of my favorite bands.

Steve

Pink Floyd. Meddle.

One of my favorite Floyd albums. "One of these days" is in my top 25 song list.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

The Pixies. Not the same w/o Kim Deal, but nonetheless, one of my favorite bands.

Absolutely not the same w/o Kim. However, Frank Black was and still is the driving force behind The Pixies. '89 & '90 Doolittle and Bossa Nova were in heavy rotation in my CD player.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

These kids are way too cool and the What a Did Expect from The Vaccines? record is excellent from start to finish. Revved up rockers, cheeky fun, anthemic call to rock 'n' roll arms, punk ethos worn on the sleeve without the slightest bit of pretentiousness. Great great stuff. I especially like Wetsuit.

Gotta love Mark Knopfler. This is one if the first bassline so learned to play so it will always be one of my favorite songs.

Anti-winter music.

Fantastic stuff. Getz and Gilberto just does not get any better. Like Girl from Ipanema but am more partial to Desafinado. And Bebel could sing a sour note if she tried. Complete beauty in vocal form!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Stretch.