IGNORED

Instructional Video Critique Topic

Yea, they are overthinking that golf hole. Maximize fairway, minimize hazards. 

For me, moving to one side of the tee box or other is a confidence thing. It also helps me with aim, and not being influence by the orientation of the tee box. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Okay, he clearly said he'd rather be in the rough on left than on the fairway on the right. Then he hit a shot to the right hand edge of the fairway and said "That is exactly what I wanted to do." 

Huh?

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

For me, moving to one side of the tee box or other is a confidence thing. It also helps me with aim, and not being influence by the orientation of the tee box. 

This

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

11 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Okay, he clearly said he'd rather be in the rough on left than on the fairway on the right. Then he hit a shot to the right hand edge of the fairway and said "That is exactly what I wanted to do." 

Huh?

I wondered about that and decided that it looks like the fairway turns right out in the distance. I am not sure how far down his ball ended up, but it might be that it went far enough that it is still in the left side of the fairway. Having said that, it seems like pretty much everything else in the video is bunk, so quite possible that is too.