IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Also, in the spirit of the thread, I am currently taking classes for Real Estate Appraisal and "interning" under my father.

I am a machinist. Been playing for over a year and am addicted. I live in the Dallas are where there are a ton of municipal courses and the twilight rates are pretty competitive. So I get to play alot on a machinist salary.

I'm a priest!

I went out for my first trip around the local 9-hole course with some of my parishioners. They played, I just took a few swings here and there to see what it's like. One of the guys felt uncomfortable because he couldn't use the kind of language he was used to using on the course. I told him it was ok.

-12i

I'm in the Marine Corps. I am out in November and writing a resume. I started playing golf about two years ago and I am addicted. If it wasn't for the internet I would know nothing about this beautiful, relaxing and sometimes frustrating game. I'm talking videos, books, talking with skilled golfers and keeping golf journals on each technique; I guess it's some kind of therapy for me. I play at least weekly, whether it's the range, a quick nine alone, or eighteen with a team. I broke 100 and am on my way to 90 (maybe when I master my irons). Well that's my first post.

I'm a Letter Carrier for the United States Postal Service...... Sunday Golfer (on weekends)

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

• 3 weeks later...

I am an accountant at a CPA firm and currently working on my accounting degree.  Will then get my masters in accounting/taxation followed by taking the CPA exams.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

I'm training to be an air traffic controller (no, not the guy with the ping-pong bats... think John Cusack and BB Thornton in Pushing Tin). According to recent media, we sleep a lot on the job, must be why we have the energy to play so much golf

I work in the maintenance at a local private course down here called Olde Florida Golf Course. Very physically exhausting...

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Graduated from college 8 months ago, now a SharePoint Developer and Consultant for the past 8 months :).

• Upvote 1

Driver: :tmade: R11 9.0 - Bassara Griffin UL - Tour Stiff 3-wood: :tmade: R11 Ti 15.0 - JAVLNFX M6 - Stiff Hybrid: :tmade: Rescue Hybrid - JAVLNFX Hybrid - Stiff 4-PW: :mizuno: JPX 800 PRO - Nippon 1150 GH Tour - Stiff Wedges: :edel: 50/56/60 - Nippon WV 125 Putter/Ball/RF: :edel: / :bridgestone: B330 / :leupold: GX-3i