IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

As I mentioned in my intro, i'm retired. I've been in business for myself and retired about 20 years ago, but got bored easily, so I accepted a position as the Youth Director at my synagopgue. After 9 years of that, I was asked to take over as the Executive Director. After six years of that, we merged with another synagogue and I decided to retire again.

I now work part time, 2 days a week, at a local golf course. I run the pro shop and do some of the purchasing for them.

Mostly now, I work for a small, white, fluffy Bichon Frise who constantly uses me to snuggle against. I havew to pet him, walk him, feed him, brush him, bathe him. He's a very demanding boss.

I've had a good day if I don't fall out of the cart...

Civil Engineer for last 20 years

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I play golf to destabilize my retirement income.  I was electrician for 40 yrs.

Is that your 57' Chevy in your avatar..?  If so, Nice!!  Oh, and I know about retirement income.. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Millwright, going on 19 years and hope to hang up the wrenches in the next 7-8 years and enjoy some of that pension money, I'll probably do some part time thing though, staying home doing nothing if I can't be at the course would drive me nuts.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Engineering Manager. Diesel Engine Fuel Systems. Fairly exciting as far as Engineering jobs go... Travel to lot of Diesel Engine plants.

Vishal S.

I am a business college teacher far, far away from the rest of You, probably. In the country which has the Best School System In The World (yeah, right) =).

I have a BBA /IT and MBA Entrepreneurship and Business Competence. Have played golf since last July and quite keenly trained also in wintertime when the golf courses here are covered in snow. I am giving lessons and waiting for the summer to come, as soon as possible, hopefully.

Currently in an IT role for a 3rd Party Warehouse provider

Grew up in the 3PL environment - Had every job in the warehouse from sweeping floors to management - Hate the BS of day to day operation so I volunteered for our latest IT project. So, far ... So good ...

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a full-time student at Georgia State University, and I work as a television reviewer for the website TVOvermind.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I am a design engineer for a biomedical orthopaedics company. I am not a good golfer, but my 6 year old son is on a Jr tour and does an incredible job. I am also an aspiring club designer with a patent and USGA preliminary approval.

I am a decathlete and my strongest sports are Javelin (No.6 in UK) and Pole Vault (No.11 world). I do not compete anymore and have turned my hand to coaching.

I play almost all sports and would consider myself to be a reasonable golfer.