iacas

What Do You Do for a Living?

5,559 posts / 673635 viewsLast Reply

Had a look at your site. Nice stuff.

We were in Ligonier not too far from you in May. It was a great time- to see arnies stomping grounds. BUt anyway, I noticed that you are a Head pro? I used to be a first assistant at a private club near Minneapolis, what club are you the pro?

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

We were in Ligonier not too far from you in May. It was a great time- to see arnies stomping grounds. BUt anyway, I noticed that you are a Head pro? I used to be a first assistant at a private club near Minneapolis, what club are you the pro?

I'm not a Head Pro. I'm the administrator of the site, and "Head Pro" just my user title. Just as yours is currently "Mini-Golfer."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm an AutoCAD draftsman for a lighting company. I draw lighting layouts based on architectural /electrical ceiling plans for commercial businesses. I have done layouts for some very big well-known companies, and before me, my company even did the lighting for Callaway's headquarters.

Just adding my two cents.
In addition to writing for the Sand Trap I also own and operate
a (soon-to-be) Getty Service Station and sell used cars.

I also operate another golf website.

To plygdgolf: I used to be Circulation Sales Director for Fairchild Publications in NY
but I didn't like to be suited up! And, that was ages ago.

...Mostly SQL Server (props to Rafcin), VB, etc...

I knew there is something about you I like. Makes it easier to take beating on the golf course

I started and developed a business that sells customized golf games and corporate logo'd golf games. The latest customized game launched is the "Natalie Gulbis Golf Game".
Cheers!

Television news reporter in San Francisco.

Author of a textbook about broadcast journalism now being used in 32 universities.

Write for several golf glossies (United Inflight, Links), when I have the time.

I have my own golf page (not as elaborate as this), but the second largest (in terms of content) in Northern California. It's part of my television station website.

5.8 handicap as of 11/05, with 40 rounds for the year.

Own many golf clubs, but have mastered none of them.

Nice page, guys. Your reviews of equipment are excellent, and I agree with most of what you to say.

I was an armor captain and just got out of the US Army back in July 2005. I am now a consultant for BearingPoint....and no, Phil Mickelson is not my favorite golfer.

Like I said before I am a teacher. I got into teaching for the money of course. LOL Just kiddin' but it does leave a lot of time for golf, family, and a side job at the course.

I'm the supervisor for a custom millwork shop. We build about anything and everything out of wood.

As for the first post where it states that state farm has alot of golfers, I can vouch for that. My wife works for state farm and I play on their golf league. Pretty good group of guys.

I'm the supervisor for a custom millwork shop. We build about anything and everything out of wood.

Heh, that was mostly a joke because Cody, a staff member, writes for the site and works for State Farm.

Welcome aboard, kklick.