IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a Machinist...I just got back to into playing this summer after 3 years. I am totally bit this time, my wife says I have gone golf crazy!!! I don't know what to do with the snow on the ground in northern NJ now, so I made my first homemade putter head out of aluminum and got a shaft and grip from Golfsmith and it works great on the living room carpet...its a little heavy around 380g but I like it...can't wait to get out there and try it for real...

Hi,
Glad to be a new member of the Forum. I am an engineer in the automotive industry. Finally had some time to get back to the course last year after 5 years off for foot surgery. I'm really starting to enjoy it again and can't wait for the Spring!

Until February I was an institutional derivative salesmen on Wall Street -actually San Francisco for the last 12 years. In February I quit to move to Maine to be close to my wife's family and now I am - almost unemployed. I am working on a renewable energy start-up and my own golf retail product that combines my two favorite things - golfing and drinking while golfing. This is not the proper place to discuss it ( I assume for I am a newbie ) but if you are interested you can email me at bcrowder@golfsbestshot.com