IGNORED

What Is Your Record Score on the Tiger Woods PGA Tour Games?

mgolfer
Note: This thread is 1049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

*Does Tiger Woods fist pump and throws hat at ground*
Don't worry, there's no question who'd win in a real game, lol.

If you wanna go again, you pick the course and terms this time

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have fever so I was playing and new record for me LOL. I won the championship with -36 rounds 53 - 55.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

*Does Tiger Woods fist pump and throws hat at ground*

Haha, maybe.

Tomorrow: Paradise Cove Medium Tees (Blue) Easy Pin Position Tough Course!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

mine is a 52 at cog hill in 07, i play on black tees, expert pin location, and what ever the hardest things are, plus do you guys play with the wind, because you can get up to 30 mph an hour.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

When I shot my 51 the wind was up to 12mph max. I'll try a round with everything maxed later.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

I smartly carded a 48 at St Andrews with the tiger proofing option maxed out and gusty wind. I eagled half of the holes..lol
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
I've shot 48 on several courses, including multiple holes in one. From the back tees, all the other same rules as y'all say. That's part of the reason I don't like playing the game anymore - it's not really close to real golf, unfortunately.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've shot 48 on several courses, including multiple holes in one. From the back tees, all the other same rules as y'all say. That's part of the reason I don't like playing the game anymore - it's not really close to real golf, unfortunately.

Soo true, I just got a 378 yard drive on flat ground with just 6mph wind.

Well im sure some people on this forum can do that
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I know what you guys mean by it being too easy...have any of you turned the 'ideal putt cam' off? I always have it off now so that i dont automatically drain 60 ft. quadruple breaking putts...makes shooting in the 60s more challenging...and it makes shooting in the 50s damn impossible

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I had 07 on console and i've got 08 on pc. PC doesn't have the ideal cam for putts for some reason :s. I prefer the pc game though, but if you put difficulty on medium or hard, let alone expert, if your mouse is slightly to the left or right you slice it like crazy. Does anyone know how to do proper draws/fades on the pc version? I don't know how.

For ps2 my best score for 06 was 23 under lol. It was really easy. I played with the ideal putting cam on though. makes putting really easy.

i should get the new one for my 360.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Just Played another game at Scottsdale from the White tees. Shot 39 (-33)

Monster Tour 10.5* w/ Redboard 63
FP400f 14.5* w/ GD YSQ
Idea Pro 18* w/ VS Proto 80s
MP FLi-Hi 21 w/ S300
CG1 BP w/ PX 6.0 SM 54.11 SM 60.08 Sophia 33"

From back tees (not on easy etc) my lowest is 47 but to be honest you can go stupid low if your really good.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I had 07 on console and i've got 08 on pc. PC doesn't have the ideal cam for putts for some reason :s. I prefer the pc game though, but if you put difficulty on medium or hard, let alone expert, if your mouse is slightly to the left or right you slice it like crazy. Does anyone know how to do proper draws/fades on the pc version? I don't know how.

Tiger Woods 08 is alot harder. If you take swing aid off, putt preview (also known as cheating), and max out all the difficulty settings you've got yourself a pretty good golf sim. I made my own character and got bored before i even beat the Tiger World Challenge. I think i shot 59 in tournament play once. 05 was my favorite of the Tigers and i played the sh*t out of that. Maxed all the difficulties, turned off tiger vision or whatever that crap people use to cheat is. With my own guy who was a super human, maxed out attributes i shot 50, 51 quiet a bit. Now Links 2003 is a different story, anyone shoot 59 on Championship difficulty?

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

On 2005: 38 (front tees) and 47 (pro tees).

A friend of mine once went 36 at St. Andrews with easy conditions on 2005. Two hole in ones and an albatross.

Fore!

Note: This thread is 1049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!