IGNORED

Tiger is DONE!

BSweet
Note: This thread is 5792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't think he is faking his knee, I also played football and one of my friends has 2 time surgery in her knee and he don't get it right. He had to stop playing he never get his knee well.

I really wish that Tiger get his knee well so we have the chance of watching him play.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Dude... I'm sure we are all impressed at your weight lifting prowess, and sports experience, however.....

More like...No one is impressed....

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Bottom line: you're an ass.

Sometimes it's hard to see the BS of the situation with testicles swinging in your face.

Did you learn that debate technique from my 4 year old nephew?

And i have empirical evidence you are an idiot,

You bend from the hips, moron.

Guys, let's hold on the personal attacks... obviously Zuras's idea is a little out there, but we shouldn't rip him for it, only his idea. Conversely, Zuras should follow the same protocol: attack the idea, not the person.

APB

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

oH n0eZ here comez all da internet kiddie tiger fangirls.

I'm scared really. I mean, most of you think Tiger is the greatest golfer ever. That kind of shear idiocy is in the realm of psychosis. Resonable discussion with the psychotic is impossible, which is why so many of you revert into poo-flinging monkeys.

He might win the U.S. Open, but after that I have a feeling we wont be seeing him until the Open Champioship. TGC is promoting "2 weeks of Tiger" at the Buick Open and AT&T; National. I have a feeling he is going to take a lot of time off after the U.S. Open with his knee issues.

I was thinking the same thing. Some players make their next tournament the Open Championship after the US Open anyways so I don't think that's a big deal. Maybe he'll play one of those events but I would be surprised if he played both.

I think he is faking the knee. Complete faker imo.

Silly talk. Tiger wears a lot of his emotions out there and with the media being the media

maybe it is being embellished a little. But I don't see how anyone can question the validity of the injury. Clearly it is bothering him and appears to be hurting (as Tiger said) more each day. Rather than question the guy let's give him the credit he deserves. What he did yesterday was amazing.
Lets not forgot the knee has been repaired on three times, the exact same knee. I think that has a ton to do with it.

Yep. Different procedures but each time they go in there it has to take a little longer to fully heal. I imagine Tiger has been given the go ahead by doctors that he can't make this thing worse by playing but he will experience soreness.

Tiger, is one of the toughest guys since Curt Schilling in the 04 World Series with the bloody ankle. End of story.

That's a stretch... Of course there were people who questioned his injury as well.

I think Tiger is no longer sponsored by Buick.

His bag has a big "BUICK" on it so I assumed he was still sponsored by them.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Curt Schilling was faking it. Tiger, is not.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Guys, let's hold on the personal attacks... obviously Zuras's idea is a little out there, but we shouldn't rip him for it, only his idea. Conversely, Zuras should follow the same protocol: attack the idea, not the person.

The problem is that Zuras is clearly trolling. This isn't some established member saying these things: it's someone for whom most of his posts - ever! - on this board are on this thread, complete with inappropriate language.

Given the recent problem with a member having 3+ accounts, I wouldn't be surprised if Zuras turned out to be someone else with negative reputation.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If Tiger wins the US Open this evening then I can confidently say he is definitely not done. I am really looking forward to seeing a duel between Lee Westwood and Tiger. .

However, it seems to me though that Zuras is almost definitely done

If he wins today I dont think we will see him before the open. If I not we will see him play again because he will want to go into the open with a win.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

His knee was in obvious pain... When he had to hit a duck slice out to hit 18 fairway to keep so much pressure off of his knee... and he was still in pain hitting the cut...

I too have had arthroscopic knee surgery... and it does not take 3-4 weeks to heal... I was 14 when it happened but I was on crutches and in rehab for five months (I tore my ACL and MCL) and I still favor my left knee don't like to hit a draw...

One thing I'll say I know when its gonna rain... when there isn't a cloud in the sky.

He may take a month off just to let the knee heal and do some more rehab...

Tiger may have to take a medical exemption for the first time in his career...

According to Tour Rules a Tour Member must play 15 tournaments a year.

Will he win the FedEx Cup? Probably...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Doubt it. He may use it as an excuse, however. Personally, I think he is faking the knee. I had a torn meniscus and a calcium deposit knee surgery and after both of them I was 100% within 2 weeks. I was a collegiate tennis player and football player(sports wau harder on your knees than golf), and played soccer/golf/lifted weights/mountain climbed with friends at the college dorms.

If you had a meniscus repaired then you would know that is a non weight bearing injury. You are looking at a minimum of 8-12 weeks rehab. Most surgeons wont allow you to return to full activities until 3-4 months. So you saying you were back in 2 weeks is basically saying you are completely full of ****

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Tiger needs the time off to fix his swing. His swing is awful and against everything a pro would teach to a student.

1. He fans the club. (I'm surprised he doesn't hit more hosel rockets.)
(See youtube for the famous "Tiger Shank")

2. His leg work is awful which is why most of his tee shots find the right rough.

Instead of blaming the camera man he should be blaming Hank Haney.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

holy crap. does tiger swing it 125? i seriously almost broke my back swinging it 115. thats sick. not only that, but he can hit is straight too.

holy crap. does tiger swing it 125? i seriously almost broke my back swinging it 115. thats sick. not only that, but he can hit is straight too.

well not really straight...

Why was Zuras banned? For disagreeing with iacas?
Looking at his posts in this thread he's the best poster here
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Doubt it. He may use it as an excuse, however. Personally, I think he is faking the knee. I had a torn meniscus and a calcium deposit knee surgery and after both of them I was 100% within 2 weeks. I was a collegiate tennis player and football player(sports wau harder on your knees than golf), and played soccer/golf/lifted weights/mountain climbed with friends at the college dorms.

I'm a two time veteran of knee surgeries. Both football injuries...torn cartlidge on the right and a full acl repair on the left. Neither of which have I ever been 100% afterwards. In fact the left has substantially diminished my abilities in life. It ended a football career for me....no questions about it.

You don't have a clue as to the extent of Tiger's injuries and your statements sound foolish to me. Tiger may very well be out longer than the remainder of the season.....who knows?......Jack's record my stand forever.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!