IGNORED

Valubles Bags

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What do you use to store valubles during your round.

• Valubles Pouch
    • Let them float in your bag.
    • Other (Please Specify)

I've noticed lately that a lot of people that i have been playing oglf with and caddying for are using valubles bags to keep their stuff in while they are playing. Usually i have been just keeping cell, wallet and other stuff in a zipper pocket of my golf bag. But now i have adopted the valubles pouch. Im now using the purple crown royal bag to keep my stuff in.

Do you use a valubles pouch and if you do what do you use?

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

My bag has a fur-lined valubles pocket.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

I like the idea of a valuables pouch. The problem is if you lose the pouch or someone steals it you lose all your valuables. So I keep some stuff in my car and some in my valuables pocket in my golf bag.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

My bag has a fur-lined valubles pocket.

Ditto. Keeps the cell phone, wallet and keys nicely.

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

I like the idea of a valuables pouch. The problem is if you lose the pouch or someone steals it you lose all your valuables. So I keep some stuff in my car and some in my valuables pocket in my golf bag.

I'm with the Wiz... Leave everything in the car possible, take my wallet and keys only. Those go in my 'valuables' pocket in my bag. Or sometimes they just go in a zippered pocket. I'm good either way.

My bag has a valuables pocket.

I throw everything from my pants pockets in there, and keep a few bucks cash for the cart girl.

I do have a Crown bag that I leave clipped to my golf bag though, it contains my cigar case, cutter, and lighter.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

And hopefully you have enjoyed the ones I sent you....

They're sitting for right now.

I'm fighting off a cold, and I want to fully enjoy them. Friday's cigar night with the guys, I'm thinking they might not make it back home.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

What kind of piece of crap watches and phones do you guys have that a fur covered valuables bag is needed to prevent damage?

I simply put my phone, watch, keys, and whatever else I have in one of my bag pockets....

I keep everything in my car, except my car key and my cash. No cell, no blackberry, no valuables on me or in my bag! They can wait until I finish the round!

Weapons of choice:
Big Bertha 460 Driver
3W Big Bertha (2007)
TaylorMade r7 Draw Rescue Hybrid Wood #3TaylorMade RAC OS 2 IronsMens Vokey Spin Milled Tour 56 & 60PING Karsten Series Anser2 (I like the classic look and feel)Whatever Ball is on sale (currently Pro V1 2007)

Wallet, cash, watch and keys go into a buttoned left hip pocket.
I don't trust anybody - especially golfers.
If I could, I'd put my clubs in there.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

My bag has a plush lined "valuables" pocket, but at most I only put my keys in it, and I don't always do that. Mostly I just leave everything in my pockets, and play.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Most of the newer bags I have seen have a "valuables pouch". It is a zippered pouch that is felt lined for softness. Great for phones and watches.

So that's what it's for? LOL, all these years and I never understood why that one pocket in my bag was lined with soft felt...

"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

i have a pocket that is for my valuables only. i do keep a pouch for all my tees, ballmarks, etc...

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!