IGNORED

Whats your pet peeves?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

People telling me how to play the next shot on the course.

People who complain every chance they get.

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

If I start thinking about it, I think I will find way too many things. It will then bother me that so many things bother me!

I think the main two are;

1) Rude Commuters - I get the same train every day, I get to the station before most other people, I know where the doors will end up so I stand there leaving room for the people on board to get off first. When the train pulls in people jostle and block the people getting off. Thats clearly not going to work, you need to let the people out of the confined space, so you can fit in it! Funnily enough the worst culprits tend to be females and older people.

2) Compensation culture - Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions? If I eat 10 Big Macs every day, no doubt I will get fat. I see that as my fault, yet some people seem to think that McDonalds would be to blame and should offer compensation.

If I start thinking about it, I think I will find way too many things. It will then bother me that so many things bother me!

Hah, yeah - SAME EXACT THING HAPPENS ON THE NYC SUBWAYS.

As for mcdonalds, I think they are being sued for misleading people about their 'nutritional value.'
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Y'know? You're a...you're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So what am I supposed to do? What you want? Y'know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing!!! All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus. -Peter Griffin

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

As for mcdonalds, I think they are being sued for misleading people about their 'nutritional value.'

Maybe, but does anyone seriously think McDonalds might be healthy! Even the salad is covered in greasy dressing just to remove any possibility. Its a kind of common sense thing, which is actually not very common.

Not just singling out that problem though, how about the person that put a hot cup of coffee between their legs to drive, and burnt their crotch! I can't remember if it was McD's again or somewhere like Starbucks that they sued. It wasn't their fault though because there wasn't a warning on the cup saying the coffee was hot, or that you shouldn't drive using the coffee as a ballwarmer of whatever they were doing! It makes me a bit sad.

Not just singling out that problem though, how about the person that put a hot cup of coffee between their legs to drive, and burnt their crotch! I can't remember if it was McD's again or somewhere like Starbucks that they sued. It wasn't their fault though because there wasn't a warning on the cup saying the coffee was hot, or that you shouldn't drive using the coffee as a ballwarmer of whatever they were doing! It makes me a bit sad.

I'm pretty sure that was McD's. Absolutely ridiculouse.

I used to work at a bowling alley restraunt/bar. I loved (loathed) when the women would come up and order a chicken salad with extra extra ranch.....and....Oh...I'd better behave and go with a diet coke...... COME ON!!!

The Price of a round of Golf ! Also, Golf Courses that don't supply enough drinking water throughout the course.

Eventually, I'll get the hint and stop advertising, which is against the rules.

1) I will start with drivers that follow too close to you.

Here they are:

1. Golfers in my group who talk too much. 2. Slow players in front of us, who think that it is a sin to let others play through. 3. Argumentative players who think they have memorized the Rule Book and want to use that "knowledge" at least 3 times in 18 holes.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

slow drivers in the fast lane
smokers in a restaurant
people who complain

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

1. Cell phones on the course

2 . Guys who tell me to take another shot after their cell phone ruined my first. I don't take another shot, I play it down. One day I'm gonna pull a Steve Williams on somebody's cell phone.

3. Guys carrying super GI irons that make fun of my player's irons. Not guys who carry them, just people who are self rightous about them. They think they are some expert equipment guru and I was magically teleported from the 1950s and have never seen Ping Eye2s. I usually beat the hell out of these guys on the scorecard.

4. Screamers on the course. You know, the deaf and drunk guys that are constantly yelling every sentence and thought that flows through their inebbriated brains.

5. Playing partners with vanity handicaps

Way...way too many to list but I'll give it a shot. In no particular order:

Slower drivers
Bad drivers
Slow golf play
My neighbors who constantly scream at their children
Contemporary music (most of it)
Spoiled douche-bag teens
Reality TV
People who call in insurance claims for damage that $20 over their deductible
Women drivers
Old drivers that take 45 minutes to make a right hand turn off a busy road
Sentimental people
Spin-off shows
Dish-network not having my local channels in HD

Soooooo many more. I'm a very angry and intolerant individual.

What's in my Edge stand bag
G10 10.5*
Z-Steel 3 wood 14.5* 403-AD 18* & 21* Hybrids Burner 09 4-pw DGS300 Z TP 52* & RAC TP Black 56* White Steel 2 Ball SRT 35" Tour B330s

1. Those kids that act all hood, and gangster, but they live in the suburbs.
2. Being late.
3. Old golfers who don't respect the juniors.
4. People who cheat doing any sport or game.
5. Golfers who take like 20 practice swings then hit a terrible shot.
6. People who complain and act like life is so hard, when they have it easy.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

In the car :
People who drive slow in the left lane.
At a red light, when I need to turn right and the car in front of me in the right lane and is going straight - all the while the left lane is open. If you're going straight, get in the left lane.
People who can't give a courtesy wave when I let them in traffic.

On the course :
Golfers who don't know the rules.
Golfers that hit more than one ball, especially when they are the one causing the backup.
Mulligans.
Idiots that don't repair ball marks on greens.
When I see a dead snake on a course.
When I see a blemish in a green caused by someone slamming their putter down.
People who wheel their pullcarts over greens. I witnessed this two days ago.
Pullcarts.
Carts.

other :
Mainstream hip-hop.
Applebees.

Wow! I'm bitter...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

People who talk about issues that they know a short articles worth of information about, or who use a word that suggests they are savvy to a particular philosophy or profession (this seems to happen a fair amount with medicine and psychology).

sound-byte politics.

And, of course, slow drivers in the left lane.

What's in my Golf Bag:
Clubs

Not necessarily golf related, but:
1) People who constantly tell you how hard they're working.
2) A waitress who tells you it's her first day.

tail gater are the worse!

do you know how I get rid of tail gaters on the road? I keep my foot on the accelerator and with my left foot I tap on the brake pedal, this make the driver who's following too close notice that I am braking and will switch lanes immediately or soon after.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

I had one at the gym the other day that just had me steamed!!! I'm on my usual eliptical machine - all the way to the end of the gym & these 2 ladies get on the 2 machines immediately next to me & start gabbing non-stop for 30 minutes while they go about 2 mph on the machines. I'm working my @$$ off here & I gotta listen to their blabbering. Turned my mp3 player almost all the way up & I could still hear them. Oh...did I mention there was a line of empty machines 50 feet long they could have got on??

Whew! I feel better.

Golf pet-peeve:
When the guys in our men's club try to tell me how they want things done but they don't want to do it themselves...or even help.

Sandbaggers

What's in my bag:
Driver: 905R 10.5* Stiff
Fairway wood: 904F 19* Stiff
3-PW: AP2 1* flat with Project X 6.0 shafts
GW: 52*SW: Vokey 56* LW: Vokey 60*Putter: Tri-ballBall: ProV1 (preferred) or PD Super Soft (when I'm feeling cheap)

people who think only about themself. it could be someone who is just putting around the putting green and there are alot of people practicing and when they finish on a hole they leave the ball around the hole and go for another new hole and you have to wait for them to finish before up putt to that hole, if they were considered of others, they would move their balls far away so that someone else can use the hole they were just playing.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

I'm 66 years old. Just about everyone and everything pisses me off. These are not the golden years, these are the rusty years. youngins think that you have always been old and they'll never be there.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Note: This thread is 5746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!