IGNORED

If You Won The Lottery

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

two chicks at once

Get a nice, reasonable 3000 sq ft home here in the Dallas area - gotta have a 4 car garage, I'm a truck guy
2000 sq ft vacation home in San Diego, and another in Jacksonville - have friends on both coasts, rent to my buddies to watch over and so they can enjoy cheap living, party with them when I visit
Diversify, invest 5 million in many different segments, most of it in very stable enviroments
Own a small business, maybe a pool hall - I'm a big pool player, and I always wanted a bar - have my friends run it and employ buddies when they are out of work, only goal is to break even
Take a shot with a coach - see if a hacker like me could actually become a pro player with good coaching and some athletic ability, as well as no time commitments
Take vacations with the wife, meet new people, and just do what I already do, but on a grander scale....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Payoff current home and vehicles, payoff folks home. Big donation to Wounded Warrior Project or other Veterans charity. Buy ski home in Mammoth, Vail or Tahoe. Nice home base somewhere with warmer, drier winters where I could get about 4-5 acres of land. Nice 2500 sqft home with gourmet kitchen. New Harley touring bike.

WITB
Titleist 910 D3 Motore F3
Ping G15 4wd TFC
Adams A12 20* RIP'd VS Proto, Adams CB2 Forged 4-GW DGSL S300 Scratch 8620 54* and 58*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC4 TaylormadeTP Red/ Wilson Staff FG tour

1. pay off my parents' houses.
2. take 10 mil and disperse it amongst my family members and friends.
3. buy a house in the keys, a house in aix-en-provence, france, and a thousand acre ranch/hunting lodge in east texas.
4. buy a ford f-350 king ranch dually.
5. get a 36 foot contender(offshore boat) with 3-300's
6. get fitted for a badass set of clubs
7. play golf, fish, hunt, and travel the rest of my days.

Bury it in a jar in the backyard. Jk

I would prolly do what a lot of ya'll are saying, by a modest house and vacation house, a nice car, and then put the rest towards my mom and dad, grandparents and close friends. O yea, I would buy some new clubs :)

1/2 would go into an education trust for relatives, 1/4 invest so that I could live off the interest with some left over for charities, remaining would purchase a modest condo, car, and a share in a successful business (marina or golf course).

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

two chicks at once

Office Space reference - one point earned!

I'd be Santa Claus.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Office Space reference - one point earned!

What's the lure - elves or the reindeer?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

20 million... Wow....

I'd give my parents 3 million, my sister 2 million, and a million to the inlaws. My grandparents are all dead, so there isnt much I can do for them. The rest of the family would get nothing. Not that I dont love the rest of my family, but im not responsible for their financial well being either.

Then i'd buy two homes. One here in Canada, on a golf course 350k will get you a beautiful home on a beutiful course here). Another somewhere warm, for the cold winter months. Neither of them would be fancy, huge homes. Just nice, respectable sized homes.

A new Ferrarri for me. One time purchase, driven a couple of times a year. I'd pay off my truck, which is a 2010, so I wouldn't need another for a few years.

I'd buy the wife a Mini Cooper, because she is absolutely in love with them. She's planning on buying one next year anyway, but 20 million could speed up the process, lol.

I'd pay off my harley, buy a Suzuki Hayabusa, and a bike for the wife. A new snowmobile.

Golf stuff! I'd have tons of new clubs to choose from everytime I went to the course, and i'd be at the course often!

Golf and motorcycling, that would be my life. Neither the wife or I want children, so we'd definately be doing what we enjoy (hell, we do now anyway).

We can only dream!

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

No particular order
1.Go to Keeneland and buy about 2 to 3 million dollars worth of Horses and try to win a Triple Crown race or Breeders Cup race
2.Make a list of every single Golf course I want to play.
3.Take care of the Folks

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

quite my job, set up a trust fund for my kids and some friends education, go on trips with my family, play too much golf, join a country club, become involved helping other families with needs and create a funds for scholarship for education

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Buy a house on one of the big lakes in Minneapolis - 2.5m or so
Buy a house in Scottsdale - 1m or so
Buy a fleet of Ferraris, Porsches, Lambos, etc... - 5m or so
High yield savings - 7-8m
Try to become Professional golfer - 1m
Give rest to family members
Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. ~John Updike

In my stand bag:
Driver: 983k 10.5*3 Wood: Sumo2 15*Irons: 690cb 2-PWWedges 54* and 58* oil can finishPutter: White hot mallet

Money allows us to do what we want to do. work when we want to if we decide. enjoy our time and how we spend it, money does spoil you. I would pay off all my debts and my family member's debts. set up trust funds and enjoy the rest,

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

-Buy a house in Florida to reside in during the Winter months
-Buy my parents a nice house(and then live in their old one)
-Donate $1 million to my church
-Help out my family financially
-Play golf and caddy the rest of my life

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• 4 weeks later...
family, school, friends, golf is where I would spend the money.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

You just won the lottery worth 20 million US dollars! what would you do?

Sell the kids and play more golf.

*the kids would just want to tag along. They're so needy at 18 months.
What's in the bag...

Driver --- G15 9* Aldila Serrano
3 Wood - Sumo2 15* Aldila NV
5 Wood - Versus 19* Mitsubishi Bassara 83Irons ---- X-Forged 4 - PWWedges - Vokey S.M. 52.08, 56.08 & 60.08Putter --- Futura PhantomBall ------ Tour i(s)

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!