IGNORED

2009 odyssey 'Teron'

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone seen this putter? it looks awesome to me. just wondering what you guys thought of the unusual look

here's the link: http://www.•••••••••.com/2009-odyssey-putters-photos/

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

The Teron doesn't look all that bad. The Teron just has a bit too much white for me. Some of the weird looking putters that Odyssey comes out with actually help. (I play the XG #7 so I probably have a biased opinion.)

If you scroll down on the link to the 2-ball F7, that's one ugly putter. You would probably have to ask ground control for permission to take off. Just make sure you have a clear runway with that thing.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

If you scroll down on the link to the 2-ball F7, that's one ugly putter. You would probably have to ask ground control for permission to take off. Just make sure you have a clear runway with that thing.

I second the disgustion in the F7

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

The Teron looks pretty nice. Kind of a better looking version of the Sabretooth. Being a huge Star Trek nerd, it looks like the Teron was designed by Klingons. For that reason alone, I'll probably give it a try, even though I'm a blade guy.

On the other hand, the 2 ball F7 looks like a hideous cousin of other Odyssey putters. And really, that's being *very* generous.

Driver: HiBore XLS 9.5° Fujikura Fit-On M Gold S-flex
Fairway: 2008 Speed LD F 5W
Hybrids: 2009 Rescue TP 19° and 22°
Irons: 2009 Burner 5-AW with Superfast 85 Steel shafts
Wedge: CG14 Black Pearl 56°/14°Putter: Black Series i 2-BallBall: e6Bag: Sasquatch Tour

I actually prefer the F7 over the Teron. I feel as though the straight lines on the side would have a good feel for my straight back and straight through putting stroke. Somewhat gives me the visualization that the putter is on some sort of putting track.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I think they got it wrong on that black series 1, I think that's a black series i-#6.

Not a mallet guy either, but I do like those lines. Kinda like those alignment lines on their marksman putters. If I could live with those on my putter, I'd have it, but I just like the blade better.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This one looks like it was taken from a computer game.

But I guess, when you are selling 453 different putter models, you can afford some to be really ... strange.

In my Tour Combo Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°
5W: 2008 Burner 18°
3H: Idea Pro Gold 20°4H: 2008 Burner Rescue 22°Irons: MP52 R300 5-PWedges: Vokey SM 50.08, 54.11, 58.04, 60.11Putter: Itsy Bitsy SpiderBall: TP Red

I don't get the point of the two ball and 3 ball putters, someone told me their for alignment, and your supposed to line that balls up to make sure your aiming right, but two or three are attached so those will always be lined up.... It seems like instead of a line they make a long thing sticking out the back of the putter. I prefer blades.

I am not a big odyssey fan, but some of there putter are alright. The 'Teron' looks a bit like a 'squared' Sabertooth, and the face's of the putters look the same. If i had a choise between the Teron and Sabertooh i would chose the Sabertooh just over looks.

IMHO, the inserts on all oddysey putters are way too soft. That is why I am Changing to a ping Karsten B60 or A Never Compromise GM2

In my vaporlite carry bag
DRIVER ft-5. 9* Mitsubishi Diamana BlueBoard 73 X-stiff
FWY WOOD: 980F 15 EI-70 X Stiff
Hybrid: Burner tour launch 4 hybrid
IRONS mp-57 4-pw with project x 6.5 shaftsPUTTER: Rossa Classic AGSI+ Monte Carlo WEDGES vokey spin milled oil can 52.08, 58.12Niblick 42*

Note: This thread is 5565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!