IGNORED

FBR Open - Take Your Pick

bogeyhitter25
Note: This thread is 5576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going to say that Bubba Watson wins, honorable mention to Hunter Mahan.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Got to go with Jim furyk if he is playing.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Don't know if his shoulder is allright.I'm going with Phill as he allways plays well there and hopefully he has a burr up his butt for falling all the way to #4 and deservedly so I may add.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

no one is picking JB for #3

actually, if it wasn't for the Ryder Cup I would hate JB... and I'm still not a big fan...

so I guess I'll go with Lefty... AK for the young guns... and David Toms for the old men.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

JB and Phil are my horses.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I'm taking Derek Fathauer. Nice rookie kid who had a nice performance last week. I think he by far and away is the best rookie from the 09 class.

Fathauer hasn't won a dime on tour.

Webb Simpson's 12th on the money list. Catch my drift?

As much as I hate to do so, I'm going with Phil. I hear one isn't supposed to let emotions rule bets. So that's what I'm doing. We play a similar game at my shop. $20 and pick one player, whomever's player finished highest takes the loot.

Anyway, I think Phil may come out pretty hot and play pretty well this entire year really. I have a feeling his been doing some serious training, physical and golf, during the off season to prove himself worthy. Not to mention AZ is practically his second golf home.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

If his shoulder is alright, I think this tournament is ripe for AK. Second choice: Webb Simpson.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'll go with J. B. Holmes. Course seems to made for him.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Yeah my pick, Phil, is stinking it up pretty hard too.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Yeah my pick, Phil, is stinking it up pretty hard too.

Ouch... 3 bogeys and 2 doubles so far. It's going to be tough to make up all that ground.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

Note: This thread is 5576 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!