IGNORED

Eagles?

Ian
Note: This thread is 4996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many eagles have you had in your lifetime?

• 1 Eagle
    • 2 Eagles
    • 3 Eagles
    • 4 Eagles
    • 5 Eagles
    • 6 Eagles
    • 7 Eagles
    • 8 Eagles
    • 9+ Eagles
    • Ive never had an eagle :(

I got my first eagle of the season today! YAHOO!!!

Totally unexpected, I had a tough chip from a side slope. I had to play it out about 15 feet to the left of the hole and it fed down the slope right into the cup!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only had 1 eagle. Came in July of 2007. Hit a decent drive off the tee, ripped a 3-wood to 5 feet and sunk the putt...all while it was almost dark (8:15 at night, haha.)

But, I was playing to about a 25 handicap then...so hopefully more eagles start to come this summer.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

nope, I've had 4 eagle putts this year, and didnt make any of them. And now because of a foot injury, i wont get another chance until at least the beginning of August. Not fun.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I've got 2 so far this season, both hole outs on par 5s. I'm scoring a lot more birdies and eagles by laying up than going for them from 220+.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

I don't kow how many I've had, but I put down "9+" because I know it's at least that many. I know I've had 2 eagles on a par 4 (drove the green on both and sank the putt), and I know I usualy have 2-3 eagles per year on par 5's.

Sadly I have none so far :(
But I really do think I'm getting close - I'm making more birdies now than ever before (maybe 1 or 2 every 5 rounds) and my short game is starting to hit the flag stick (or drop in!...for bogey :P). Its only a matter of time!

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I've made 2 eagles so far this year. I've blown about 5 other chances though. Never had the pleasure of making an ace, or dropping one into the cup with an iron.

In the Bag

SQ Dymo Str8-Fit 9.5º Driver
15º T-40 3-Wood
3-PW Victory Red Forged TW BladesSlingshot OSS SWOZ Blue Chip MalletPro V1

First person in the zero group. I hope I'm not alone.

A buddy of mine is a solid 8 and has never had one. It will happen!

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Three for me. Ace on a 148 yd. par 3 and a holed-out bunker shot from about 20 yds. on a 530 yd. par 5. Never made an eagle putt, though.
My Bag:
Driver: FT-i (i-Mix version) - 10* w/ UST Proforce V2 (stiff)
5-Wood: RPM Redline
Hybrid: Baffler 23*
Irons: R7 Draw 5-PWGap Wedge: 52* Sand Wedge: 56* CG10Lob Wedge: 60.04 VokeyPutter: White Hot Rossie putterBall: TP Red

Heh. I've had 50+, I think, but I've been playing for a long time.

I had one this week, holed from 110 or so on a 450 yard Par 4. Very pleasing.

I have clanked it off the pin TWICE for doulbe-eagle as well. Both tap-in eagles weren't as satisfying knowing how close I was to that bigger bird. One of those times was on the 17th hole at Cherry Hills Country Club (you know, the island-green par 5 where Ben Hogan lost the 1960 US Open to Arnold Palmer).

That's probably the best eagle I've ever had. A tap-in on a 560 yard hole with an island green and more history on a square inch of the green than most entire courses.

Cool thread.

Driver: 905S 8* - Graffaloy Blue 65S Shaft (tipped 1" Short)
Fairway: 960F (15*, 19*)
Irons: T-Zoid Pro 4-PW w/ True Temper Steel
Wedges: MP-R Black 52*, 56*
Lob: 60* CG-10 (nice and rusty)Putter: OZ Putter (with oversized Winn Blue Grip)Ball:: One Tour

I got my first Eagle last Friday! It was on a par 5

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

Ive eagled par 5's and driveable par 4's multiple times. But i didnt get my first hole-out eagle until just about a month ago.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

My only eagle is a hole out eagle. I haven't been fortunate enough to get one on a par 5 yet.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

got one yesterday...
i feel i was vindicated with an eagle cuz this hole has swallowed literally dozens of my golfballs... its usually my rounds daily blowup hole...
539 par5 #14 its a slicers nightmare with water all along the right side from tee to green and beyond...
3rd shot from 77 out with my 52* made a ballmark 5 inches past the hole on the left and backed right in rattling the flagstick...
my brother got on the green in 2 and i thought for sure he'd have a much better eagle opportunity and ended up 3 putting for par... w00t
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I don't know the total number for me ... I'm guessing 2-4 perhaps.

Just had my last one on Friday ... about a 470 yard par 5. Driver off the tee, then a rare perfect 210 yard 3 iron to about 6 feet of the pin. Was great to finish off a pretty un-stellar round with an eagle!

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

Note: This thread is 4996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!