IGNORED

Rate my Equipment

jermzkill
Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

id rate it a solid 9.8 really solid clubs.someone rate mine

sasquatch 5000 9.5degree stiff

9/10 sasquatch 3 and 5 woods stiff 9/10 690.mb 3-pw stiff dg s300 10/10 vokey 56 ,60 wedges 8/10 unitized tiempo 34" putter 8/10 nice solid bag. yours is the only bag i can really rate because this is the only bag that i have hit every club thats in it. you cant go wrong with those irons and woods.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread, to me, is very odd. Weird in fact.
I am as interested in golf equipment as the next guy, but not to the extent where I want to appraise the gear others have chosen and have no interest in what people think of my stuff. I am interested in what is done with golf clubs. If a carpenter was doing work for me I'd be looking at his work and couldn't care less what he used if it got the job done.
And I'd rather a carpenter who spent his time working rather than gazing at his tools or those of others.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

This thread, to me, is very odd. Weird in fact.

For this to be a good analogy you would have to be a carpenter watching another carpenter do work for you. Point taken for sure, but I still think most carpenters would be interested in the other guy's (how do I say this) tools? equipment? (sounds funky either way haha) Especially if any of his equipment was new to him or something he wanted to try (geez, this is bad)

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

some one rate mine ;)

The original Burner is really the only TM driver that

I like; I've hit my friend's R7 and I lost noticeable distance from my driver. That being said, I'd give it a 7/10 (it does have good consistency, to me) I like Odyssey putters, although they don't have as much feel to me as I'd expect. Although I have not used your particular model, I'll give it an 8/10. I've demoed your irons, and I find them rather comfortable. My only quibble with Ping irons is that they're so damn expensive, but I don't think that price should affect the rating of a club. 9/10 As for the others, I haven't hit them, so it wouldn't be fair for me to rate them. Aaaaanywho, rates on mine?

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As a newbie, I am so unqualified to rate someone else's clubs, but I would be interested if some of you more experienced players would rate mine for me.

Thanks,

Steve

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

I don't have tons of money to spend on equipment but in my defense the Walter Hagen equipment I have was made by Adams Golf.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

Any thoughts on mine?

In my Grom Stand Bag:

Driver: Launcher 400
Hybrid: Idea a30s Boxer 2i
Irons: MP-60's 4-PWWedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 56.12Wedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 60.4Putter: I-Series Anser 4Ball: Prov1

• 4 months later...
Rate mine please.

In a Mizuno 9" Staff Bag:
Driver: Taylormade Tour Burner 10.5 degrees (RE AX Fujikura)
Fairway Woods: Burner Tour Launch T3 14.5 degrees (RE AX 70)
Burner Tour Launch T5 17.5 degrees (RE AX 70)
Hybrid Iron:Mizuno Fli-Hi 21 degree (Shaft: Exsar IS2) (Don't carry it always)
Irons: Mizuno MX-100 4-SW (Shaft: Dynamic Gold S300)
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Itsy Bitsy Spider (Hosel #1, 33")

I think people didnt get the theme of this thread as many did not rate the one above them so it kinda ruin "the game".

^ 8.5/10 love mizuno irons

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I think people didnt get the theme of this thread as many did not rate the one above them so it kinda ruin "the game".

Well I do not know the Tour Sonc driver nor the Lynx Woods, so I cannot comment on those. The hybrid and iron I really like. Used to have x-14 couple of years back and really loved those. I'm not so sure about the putter, but that is one of those clubs that is so personal it almost is impossible to comment on. I would give you a solid 9 for the irons and hybrid, the rest I cannot comment on.

In my bag:Driver: 910D2, 10.25˚, Aldila RIP, Fairway: 904F, 15˚, YS-6FW+ Stiff, Hybrid: Titleist 910H, Irons: S-58, 4-PW, DG S300, Wedges: Wishon 52˚, 56˚, Putter: Odyssey Black series i 1

• 7 months later...
Well I do not know the Tour Sonc driver nor the Lynx Woods, so I cannot comment on those. The hybrid and iron I really like. Used to have x-14 couple of years back and really loved those. I'm not so sure about the putter, but that is one of those clubs that is so personal it almost is impossible to comment on. I would give you a solid 9 for the irons and hybrid, the rest I cannot comment on.

IceDave, I'd have to go with a 8.5/10. needa new driver ;) love the rest...irons (Played pings for 16 years), wedges and putter are all solid equipment. I'd give mine a 8/10. I need a couple of vokeys and a new hybrid/3W. Anyone care to rate mine?

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

IceDave, I'd have to go with a 8.5/10. needa new driver ;) love the rest...irons (Played pings for 16 years), wedges and putter are all solid equipment. I'd give mine a 8/10. I need a couple of vokeys and a new hybrid/3W. Anyone care to rate mine?

9.5/10

Very nice clubs! Can't see much wrong with them!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

9.5/10

Great wedge and driver. Isn't there quite a distance gap between driver and 5 iron?

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

dragonflyin - nice clubs all around....Mizuno's are pretty! :)

Rate mine...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

I am curious to see what y'all would rate my set.

Jack Lee

In my bag:
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5 degree driver

Cobra sz hyper steel 3 wood
A7 19 degree hybrid
Taylormade 2008 TP irons 4 through pw

Mizuno JPX 52, 56, 60 degree wedges

White hot XG #9 putter

Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!