IGNORED

Official/Unofficial Masters Updates & Discussion Thread

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

what happened to 56 out of 60mins of golf? or is that on fri and sat?

geez these two are playing some round.. i bet you phil falls 1 shot short coz of that double on 12

how well is he striking it tho... incredible...

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 9.5
5W: Mizuno F-60
3H: Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi
Irons: Nike CCI Forged 4-PW
SW: Mizuno MX-19 LW: Mizuno MP-R 60Deg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I sure am glad that CBS is limiting commercials... They had 8 in the past 25 minutes... WTH?

If they had none the previous 35 minutes... that's still 4 minutes of commercials. And bear in mind you could run 16 commercials back to back if you start them at x:56.

Can't believe Phil missed that eagle putt at 15!!!! That may have cost him the green jacket.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

CBS is going to keep showing golf after Tiger and Phil are done, right?

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I know, I just am caught up in Masters Sunday...

No I can't, that's his bread and butter... Amazing

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

• Administrator
CBS is going to keep showing golf after Tiger and Phil are done, right?

I think they're showing just about everyone in contention. We're seeing Kenny Perry and Chad Campbell. Jim Furyk's dropped out.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If they had none the previous 35 minutes... that's still 4 minutes of commercials. And bear in mind you could run 16 commercials back to back if you start them at x:56.

Take away the water ball at 12 and he's -13 and in front by two. Oh well, being Seve 2.0 is what I like about him.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

tiger drops one and in trouble at 18! phil keeps missing putts!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

kennykennykennykenny

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Tiger hits a tree on the 72nd hole of a major... maybe he's been hanging out with Phil too much?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

omg tiger's 2nd at 18 hit a tree -- what a game, what a Masters Sunday

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

tiger makes his and phil misses he'd still be in it!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

tiger cant win! phil clubhouse leader!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

katayama gets to -9 on 16! campbell with a definite eagle chance on 15!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

What is that flag the guy at the 18th tee keeps raising after a shot?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator
What is that flag the guy at the 18th tee keeps raising after a shot?

Likely one to indicate where the tee shot is headed (or that it's been hit), so that marshals up ahead can have an easier time spotting it.

I'm not sure I've seen what you're referring to, but that's what they do at other PGA Tour events. Sometimes it's not with a flag.

3-way playoff! Come on Cabrera!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Stinking news channel cuts in right before Cabrera and then Perry hit their shots to tell us about the tornado watch they have already told us about FIVE TIMES NOW! Terrible timing!
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 5513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!