IGNORED

What Are You Working On?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Completing the backswing. I've got to make sure my back is close to facing the target at the top of my backswing. And as always I'm trying to figure out a putting style that fits my game, and keep my short game in check.

I had a swing evaluation and have been working on flattening my swing. So far so good, but it still needs a lot of work. My fairways hit % has gone up.

I've also been working on short game, I didn't have a "soft landing" chip so I bought the Mickelson DVD and have been working on it. Big improvement there, just hitting plastic balls in my den every night. I've been able to do much better when short siding myself.

I need to work on putting, just basic 8ft and in stuff for now. I also have pretty bad GIR that needs to be addressed. I've been hitting 7-8 fairways and my GIR is still 3-5 per round...piss poor. Not sure what the issue is to be honest, ball is well struck with nice trajectory and distance control, but anything from 7iron down has been going left.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

I'm working on trying to be consistent. I have a great swing, I just can't hit the ball :( And while my short game is great, my distance is horrible and vice versa, I'd like them all to just come together...one day...My best, by far, would have to be my chipping. Love to chip :)

I really need to develop a consistant repeatable swing. Its like every two months I feel the need to overhaul my swing and change all kinds of things.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm just trying to make the same swing on every shot.

This game is not easy.

I've been driving a tractor trailer for years.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I'm always working on wedge play, distance control and ball flight. Other than that I'm working on rotating rightside thru impact using it to control launch angle of shot.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

working on follow through positions right now

I think its strange in the begining of most golfers golfing lives they work on usually downswing then backswing. But I seem to here more of the better players I know working on their followthrough.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

I'm working on keeping my spine angled away from the target. I tend to have a reverse spine tilt and I'm having trouble correcting it. Anyone else have this problem and if so any cool practice tricks to try and break down my old engrams.

Thanks, Dale

In the bag-

Driver- Ping Anser 9.5  Diamana Ahina
3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

playing below my handicap consistently is my goal. I am trying to achieve it by working on my short game, but I realize that it's a full time job, I am improving my short game but it still needs lots of work, while I also realize that my mid irons and other parts of my game also needs work.

I would like to be able to play a fade on all my shots including aproach shots from 150 yards out. Some holes simple require a fade shot, right now everything is a 3 yard draw

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Until yesterday's lesson, I had never really learned to properly release the club. (Before, I was pretty much just keeping the club face square down the line for as long as possible.) It is a completely foreign feel to me and it's going to take a while to get used to it.

Working on my wedge distance control (I usually am short), and hitting my 5 wood consistently (fine off the tee and at the range...but gives me problems in the fairway)

In my bag:

Driver Exotics XLD 10.5
5W Exotics XLD 18
3H Raylor 19Irons 4-PW X-20 Tour, Project X Shafts 6.0Wedges Oil can 52 & 60, 56Putter 2-Bar BladeBalls NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 3211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!